Why Black Women Do Not Respect Black Men

There's nothing "brave" about posting racist things Mott. There is nothing brave about "pissing off the bitches" by posting pro-rape articles.

It's sick. It's diseased.

It's not brave.

BRave would be Tom saying any of the shit he said in this thread to BAC's face. But we know that's not happening. A shame because I don't know any men who are in need of an ass beating more than Tom. And he'd get it.
I didn't say he was brave Darla.....I said he went where I feared to tread.....and you know what they call people who go where wise men fear to tread? LOL

I didn't say he was brave Darla.....I said he went where I feared to tread.....and you know what they call people who go where wise men fear to tread? LOL

Big butch Darla wants to beat me up now, I wonder which feminist tome she consulted first to divine the right course to take? She does have form though as she phoned up icedancer once or twice and threatened her.

Honestly Mott, we poor simpletons don't realy need the white male daddy to come in here and "make us squirm" with their "tough questions" about black men, or rape, or black women, or whatever your cause of the day is. Start a damned club where you can fascinate each other with your tough questions, okay? Thanks.

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Big butch Darla wants to beat me up now, I wonder which feminist tome she consulted first to divine the right course to take? She does have form though as she phoned up icedancer once or twice and threatened her.

what a fucking dicklip you are

yeap your a dick lip

then he or she was not up on the facts.

sociopaths make up about one fourth of the population.

about 4 in 100 are sociopaths.

of that 4

3 will be men

1 will be a woman

where did that psychologist work ?

at the strip club you attended every week?

Is that why we ended up with you?

the woman who wrote that article has been trapped into a self fulfilling prophecy her mother drilled into her

Is that similar to the one that your parents drilled into you?
You know; the one where nothing you ever did or would do, was never good enough and that you'll always be a failure.
You're sure working hard to prove them correct.

You like the dick slit you are hold her confused pain and suffering on high and proclaim to the world "Isnt this wonderful for my team"

"...dick slit..."??

Wouldn't that be like a vagina; which your Barbie lacked and you tried so hard to emulate her.

his own family member said he killed trayvon because he was black

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
You're a lying dumb ass; but at least you're in good company with all the other lying dumbasses who support your brand of stupidity.

At least one of them has you figured out:
Desh gets carried away, everyone knows that. Consider the source and move on.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The blank half-witted vacancy of right-wing racism was always clear, as was the murderous nuttiness of the gunscum. Put the two together and you get the sort of legal abomination that is making the US the shame of the world.

Back