Why China will clean our clocks.

you penis envy jackasses are funny as shit.
I could whip out and mba, but I'd rather this suckass job that pays a third.

Engineering degrees are hard, so is gymnastics

MBA''s pay more than both.
Though we start engineers at 90,000 plus signing bonus:clink:

He doesn't have a "suckass job" Top, and he contributes more to humanity than you ever, ever will even think of doing.

You have such a narrow view of the world. There should only be one type of person; Gordon Gekko. What an ugly, grey, cold, and cruel little world we would live in if your vision ever came to be.

He doesn't have a "suckass job" Top, and he contributes more to humanity than you ever, ever will even think of doing.

You have such a narrow view of the world. There should only be one type of person; Gordon Gekko. What an ugly, grey, cold, and cruel little world we would live in if your vision ever came to be.

get ready. The "left wing" globalists you put so much faith in are fully on board with the same model.

Why, thank you! :)

No, I don't have a "suck-ass" job. I love what I do, in fact, and I make a very good salary. I'm talking about engineering in the broad sense, too. No comp-sci baccalaureat, for example, can expect to make much right out of college.

Ornot, you mean someone can actually be happy in life without an MBA ?
Wow how turbo lib can one man get :)

Why, thank you! :)

No, I don't have a "suck-ass" job. I love what I do, in fact, and I make a very good salary. I'm talking about engineering in the broad sense, too. No comp-sci baccalaureat, for example, can expect to make much right out of college.

LOL

Ornot, I was talking about Trog, which is who I thought Top was talking about. However, the same can be said about you, definitely. :)

USC, you not smart enough or educated enough to evaluate. However as usual I will educate you.
China has a per capita income of about $2,200 annual vs over $35,000 for the U.S. and they have what our unions would call slave labor in many places.
The fact they buy so much of our debt actually makes our interest rates lower which makes it easier for land barrons like you to make money in real estate.

Why do you still want to be my apprentice Gashopper ?

btw told my employer to get me an assistant to train, retireing soon :)

I am you master, and I will continue to teach/school you despite your childish objections to education.

you penis envy jackasses are funny as shit.
I could whip out and mba, but I'd rather this suckass job that pays a third.

Engineering degrees are hard, so is gymnastics

MBA''s pay more than both.
Though we start engineers at 90,000 plus signing bonus:clink:

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! Talk about projection - Your real motivation for your job now shows its "head," Dr. Freud.

Yes, I have engineering degrees, and I use them to work in leading edge biotech, nanotech and bionanotech research at a world class university. I no longer need to work, and I haven't needed a job since the age of 39. I love what I do. It's not about an irrelevant paycheck - it's about passion, results and achievement. I set my own agenda, and my own goals.I don't punch a clock. I arrive when I get here, and go home when I want. The only time I need to meet a schedule is when I have important meetings with important people like Newt Gingrich, Sonny Perdue and Julie Gerberding. I had lunch a few weeks ago with Steven Koonin - he's the chief scientist for your competitor BP.

At the level at which I function, there simply isn't anyone to envy. Maybe I'm a little jealous of Uzi Landman, but he's a cool guy. In fact, the level of cooperation and intercommunication within the peer group (I'm talking global) is extraordinary - something a slug like you will never get to experience.

I used to run factories for a global Fortune 500 company, and I made excellent money (more than the MBAs who worked for me got). But, it's also fair to tell you that I had the opportunity to leverage my engineering skill into that position through my "other" graduate degree. Perhaps this is the source of my confidence in my ability to whip through.

Oh look, 2:30PM on a Friday and I don't want to sit in traffic. Buh-byyyyyeee! Feel free to go back to your pencil pushing.

I love what I do. It's not about an irrelevant paycheck - it's about passion, results and achievement. I set my own agenda, and my own goals.I don't punch a clock. I arrive when I get here, and go home when I want.

Absolutely! Hear, hear! :clink:

you might make money trog, but you definately have penis envy of MBA's.
So you ran a factory, LOL kept the toothless workers punching in I guess and bailed them out of jail.
Is it becuase MBA's invest so much better, or because they run the economy.

So you ran a factory, LOL kept the toothless workers punching in I guess and bailed them out of jail.

A fine example of the naked elitism which is the basic underpinning of the globalism movement. It's similar to Ornot's belief that the elites get to decide who lives and who dies, and who gets to reproduce, aka his "population control" agenda.

I have to implement the ideas of a bunch of MBA's and, if they're the people running the economy, I'd say we should all buy gold and invest in Asia right now.

Individually, some are fairly intelligent. Most are more-or-less average, I'd say: without the degree they'd be answering phones and filing. Some are answering phones and filing even with the degree because that's all they're good for. Collectively, however, they can't be trusted to park a car. As a group they're far more interested in not being caught f*cking up than they are with getting anything accomplished.

We just fired about four of 'em, 'cause our CEO, bless his heart, is an engineer who learned the ways of bidness by doing: he recognizes bullshit when he sees it.

Back