Why do girls like ruining lives?

clearly you picked the wrong girl. I know lots of emotards that play games, women and men, so don't go blaming this on those of us with two XX chromosones.

Maybe the problem is that you're still fooling around with little girls instead of grown women.

Tiana, can you imagine if either you or me started saying the sort of things said by men around here? It’s funny how there is this mythology of the bitter, scorned woman, hell hath no fury and all of that, yet on this board, all of the bitter sisters are men!

Tiana, can you imagine if either you or me started saying the sort of things said by men around here? It’s funny how there is this mythology of the bitter, scorned woman, hell hath no fury and all of that, yet on this board, all of the bitter sisters are men!

So true. they come on here and use the C word, complain about women in general and there are no problems whatsoever. Let you call out someone for being misogynist once and suddenly your a shrew.

So true. they come on here and use the C word, complain about women in general and there are no problems whatsoever. Let you call out someone for being misogynist once and suddenly your a shrew.

I know. And this goes for some of the men that I like here too. There is a lot of women suck, they’ve fucked me over, type of thing. Very bitter.
You know, I would give the same advice I give to girlfriends of mine: If the same thing keeps happening to you, stop blaming the men, and start to wonder, could it be me? Because if the same type of thing keeps happening? It is you.

Then I would sugest you tell her as calmly and as unemotionally as you can that you know for sure the things (state them if you need) and tell her her secret is safe with you as long as your secrets are safe with her. You might even list your secrets so there is no confusion as to what she needs to forget she ever knew.

Leave the feelings of threat out of it as much as possible. Its a deal you are cutting.

I know. And this goes for some of the men that I like here too. There is a lot of women suck, they’ve fucked me over, type of thing. Very bitter.
You know, I would give the same advice I give to girlfriends of mine: If the same thing keeps happening to you, stop blaming the men, and start to wonder, could it be me? Because if the same type of thing keeps happening? It is you.

stop being a killjoy :/

I'm know there are some nice girls out there but I haven't seen them lately. Northeastern has a lot of stuck up "daddy's princess." type of girls. They have this attitude of they can do whatever the fuck they want I think.

I know. And this goes for some of the men that I like here too. There is a lot of women suck, they’ve *&^% me over, type of thing. Very bitter.

bingo!

I've never had this type of stuff happen to me in relationship outside fo high school. I've been good at keeping the crazies away.

stop being a killjoy :/

I'm know there are some nice girls out there but I haven't seen them lately. Northeastern has a lot of stuck up "daddy's princess." type of girls. They have this attitude of they can do whatever the &%$they want I think.

No. That's who you gravitate towards. None of my friends were like that. Stop being a douche and blaming it on everyone else. If you picked better people to associate with you wouldn't have that problem. The issue is that when you first saw her exhibit this behaviour you didn't head for the hills. Instead you ate it up because she's probably cute and you wanted to get some. Stop thinking with the wrong head and you'll be fine.

I never saw any signs until yesterday t. I was shocked when she did what she did, it was incomprehensible to me. Didn't see it coming at all.

I never saw any signs until yesterday t. I was shocked when she did what she did, it was incomprehensible to me. Didn't see it coming at all.

I don't believe it one bit. Even with my childhood friend I broke it off with, there were signs and I chose to ignore them for years. You don't just one day wake up and become an obnoxious "princess". that may have been the first time she's done that, but I'm sure there is a resume of stuff that she's done that been questionable to say the least.

fine. send me a PM.

You'll feel much better about it. I promise.

There’s something almost evil about you sometimes. “you’ll feel better I promise”

Can you imagine the dirt Tiana has on everyone here? She’s got some on me, I know that. She’s collecting it. But, for what purpose?

No I'm telling the truth. We never had any issues like this. I don't think she thought it was a big deal, to some people it might not have been but I'm an uber private person, and a principled one and what she did violated my sense trust and privacy. She's not some stuck up bitch or something like that, she was a regular down to earth girl that got way to over self-justified in her endeavors.

Back