Why do girls like ruining lives?

Damn you Lady T , damn you.

I will never again tell anyone how much I love baths of the blood of conservative children while snacking on the eyes of christians.

Oh fuck did I say that out loud?

Last edited:
clearly you picked the wrong girl. I know lots of emotards that play games, women and men, so don't go blaming this on those of us with two XX chromosones.

Maybe the problem is that you're still fooling around with little girls instead of grown women.

id venture to say that grown woman do it as well.

id venture to say that grown woman do it as well.

And grown men.

Some people feel so lost in the world they can only think of controling others.

Truely controling yourself will free anyone from the need to control others.

All you can really hope for is influencing people to be there best self.

Find someone who knows this or is capable of learning this to heart and you will have a great start on a very good relationship.

And grown men.

Find someone who knows this or is capable of learning this to heart and you will have a great start on a very good relationship.

I agree completely. :clink:

Damn you Lady T , damn you.

I will never again tell anyone how much I love baths of the blood of conservative children while snacking on the eyes of christians.

Oh fuck did I say that out loud?

Easy now---certain people find that highly offensive. Is it that you don't care about them at all or do you think they should just be able to deal with it?

Last edited:
There’s something almost evil about you sometimes. “you’ll feel better I promise”

Can you imagine the dirt Tiana has on everyone here? She’s got some on me, I know that. She’s collecting it. But, for what purpose?

Yup she's got it on me too.

And grown men.

You put that so well.
I absolutely agree :)

And grown men.

I don't know. I'm thinking if I ever break up with my boyfriend now, I want someone to cater to my every desire and do what I tell them to no questions asked.

Meg's theory

So after reading this entire thread I have come up with a theory. I don't believe this girl coming clean to YOUR friend about YOUR personal business was about YOU at all. I think she, for whatever reason whether it be shes interested or wants a relationship with him, was looking for some kind of in with your friend. She didn't consider your feelings or your relationship with him for one second. This was a totally self absorbed action on her part.

So after reading this entire thread I have come up with a theory. I don't believe this girl coming clean to YOUR friend about YOUR personal business was about YOU at all. I think she, for whatever reason whether it be shes interested or wants a relationship with him, was looking for some kind of in with your friend. She didn't consider your feelings or your relationship with him for one second. This was a totally self absorbed action on her part.

Well that should cheer him up, Meg. Nice work. :)

Back