Why do girls like ruining lives?

lol

touchez

Thanks, I was worried there for a second. :)

For the record, I don't engage in women bashing. I guess you could say I am unique, because I have run into countless pigs and several misogynists. One of the common "insults," is that I put women on a pedastal (oink), which is then used to dismiss why I have not had much luck. I think its just that I'm really slow, and it takes me several more years than most of my peers to get a clue about social networking, girls, guns, cars, and so forth... :clink:

For the record, I don't engage in women bashing. I guess you could say I am unique, because I have run into countless pigs and several misogynists. One of the common "insults," is that I put women on a pedastal (oink), which is then used to dismiss why I have not had much luck. I think its just that I'm really slow, and it takes me several more years than most of my peers to get a clue about social networking, girls, guns, cars, and so forth... :clink:

logic, critical thought, basic decency.......

No one cares about you.

See the problem is you're puttin the pussy on a pedestal.

I'm so bad, I just ran a virtual machine in linux to write a bootloader to my virtual floppy so that I could write the virtual floppy to a real floppy on my other computer and use it to boot a Windows installation that's been edited to boot off of a USB drive.

This is necessary whenever your hard drive fails and your motherboard is old as shit and doesn't recongnize USB devices as bootable.

I'm so bad, I just ran a virtual machine in linux to write a bootloader to my virtual floppy so that I could write the virtual floppy to a real floppy on my other computer and use it to boot a Windows installation that's been edited to boot off of a USB drive.

This is necessary whenever your hard drive fails and your motherboard is old as shit and doesn't recongnize USB devices as bootable.

You're starting to fall in with a rough crowd...

I have seen stories on the NUMBER of letters they get. The number. or amount. Reading Is Fundamental, dipshit.

No, Asshate is correct here, serious murderers like Scott Peterson receive loads of love letters and fan mail. He's just using a bunch of sick women and generalizing them to represent all of their wonderful gender. Which is retarded.

Back to Darlas post on men being the problem. Yep some of it fer sure. why I finally got smart enough to plan on not getting remarried again. Making a bad choice twice was my fault. but in all fairness the last one changed big time in midlife. I found out too late that her mothers family has mental issues that pop up in midlife. The first one..well I was just naive and stupit. The naive came from being raised in an isolated religious setting. the stupid well I have to take the credit for that :)

My best advise to all, look at your prospective mates families very hard. Most people do to a large degree become their parents. I did say most now.

I never said men were the problem usc. I said that, as I tell my girlfriends, regardless of your gender, if the same thing keeps happening to you with different people, then you are the problem.

Back