Why do humans live so long?

Solitary would say the same thing. :)

And you continue to provide comic relief for all.

If I had posted what you did, I would have admitted my mistake. But now, you have pushed too far away and it will more humiliating.

How many have called you on your reply to may asking if you considered having sex with 7 women is moral?

Yeah, I guess you will stick with this line until I grow tired of toying with you.

:rofl:

I'm not sure what he meant, nor what you mean. This must be some sort of hissy language. :facepalm:

Insults are you only argument these days. And if you are claiming that you did not know what I meant, you are lying. Just like you were when you asked him what he meant.

This is just petty. You are demeaning yourself by avoiding actual discussions in favor of such childish behavior.

Let us know when you want to come back to the grownup's table.

Insults are you only argument these days. And if you are claiming that you did not know what I meant, you are lying. Just like you were when you asked him what he meant.

This is just petty. You are demeaning yourself by avoiding actual discussions in favor of such childish behavior.

Let us know when you want to come back to the grownup's table.

How ironic. :facepalm:

NAH, it's a word where an "e" was misplaced by an "o" and causes those of extreme emotiional distress to have a hissy.
Like you're doing now. :good4u:
I figured that, but "presented" in that context didn't make sense either. By the way, what's "emotiional" distress? Iis thiis an iindiicatiion that you are haviing a hiissiie fiit? :)

I figured that, but "presented" in that context didn't make sense either. By the way, what's "emotiional" distress? Iis thiis an iindiicatiion that you are haviing a hiissiie fiit? :)

Yeah, thats telling him. Boy, pointing out those typos sure shows you are on top of your game today! What an amazing argument!

:rolleyes:

Glad you were able to help yourself.
The fact that you were in emotional distress, is proof that you were and are having a hissy.

Please do get over it. :good4u:

Glad you were able to help yourself.
The fact that you were in emotional distress, is proof that you were and are having a hissy.

Please do get over it. :good4u:

Wow I never expected the "I know you are but what am I" tactic from you. I guess you must be having a huge hissie.

Shit, I broke all kinds of pussy records in college. :pke:
I can imagine;

Fewest reps in the 5 lb bench press.
Most lost fights against a wet paper bag.
Most use of smelling salts during biology class.
Most times getting bitch slapped at the sorority dance.
Most consecutive years winner of "Hotest Moped on Campus".

I can imagine;

Fewest reps in the 5 lb bench press.
Most lost fights against a wet paper bag.
Most use of smelling salts during biology class.
Most times getting bitch slapped at the sorority dance.
Most consecutive years winner of "Hotest Moped on Campus".

I'm sure that you've more than imagined it, but actually lived that.

You two are faggots for thinking of me in that way. Put your dick near me and it will get cut off and shoved down your throat.

No one on these forums has a bigger dick fixation than you do. And trust me, I wouldn't let you anywhere near my dick.

Back