Why do humans live so long?

What's more phenomenal is that it was the same gal, and she had to ask me to stop at only seven...

Gee, that wasn't what you suggested.

What brought on the SM vs. USF spat?

For the record, all I managed to get out of college girls was head. Oh, well...

Too bad. "All in" more times than I could count. Seven times in one day! :pke:

Since Threedee said "collage girls", that would be plural.
Your reply of seven, suggested more then 1 "girl".

This makes your entire collection of comments, on this subject, misleading and ergo a lie.

You fail, again.

Parsing words is the game to play when driving Winterborn batty. :good4u:

Oh I see. Now you have a new excuse for when you get caught either not reading or scewing up.

lol

Sorry, messing with you is entertaining, but you have never driven me batty.

Dance southernman, dance.

You did, in fact, say that. Now, you can say it was a mistake and retract it.

But when someone asks "So you are saying that fucking 7 girls in one day is moral?" and you answer "That would certainly be", you are saying that it is moral.

I would say that's a "record" of some sorts.

So are you or are you not Solitary? I have always seen you evade this question and yet you insist on an answer to this?

:palm:

So are you or are you not Solitary? I have always seen you evade this question and yet you insist on an answer to this?

I have answered this question numerous times. The answer is no.

Last edited:
Gee, that wasn't what you suggested.

Since Threedee said "collage girls", that would be plural.
Your reply of seven, suggested more then 1 "girl".

This makes your entire collection of comments, on this subject, misleading and ergo a lie.

You fail, again.
If you weren't so hissy you wouldn't have read something that wasn't there.

Oh I see. Now you have a new excuse for when you get caught either not reading or scewing up.

lol

Sorry, messing with you is entertaining, but you have never driven me batty.

Dance southernman, dance.

Right, that's why you lost your job, asked Damo to delete your posts, then came back three weeks later with a new name. :)

He won't admit that he's Solitary. But a simple mathematical proof can prove beyond reasonable doubt. There is simply too much in common between the two monikers, plus the time-line.

Right, that's why you lost your job, asked Damo to delete your posts, then came back three weeks later with a new name. :)

YOu have talked about him losing his job before, but admitted you have no evidence. Posts were not deleted.

This is another attempt to divert attention. Stay with the topic.

The evidence, Solitary, is that you now have a different job. Your old posts were not deleted; they exist to embarrass you as being written by Cancel3.

The evidence, Solitary, is that you now have a different job. Your old posts were not deleted; they exist to embarrass you as being written by Cancel3.

Evidence? You are just spouting pure fantasy and speculation.

And still avoiding the topic.

Too many coincidences to say otherwise, sorry. :good4u:

So you base your entire argument on coincidences?

And you make claims about changing jobs, without the slightest bit of evidence?

And still avoid the topic.

I notice when you think you are winning the debate you do not bring any of this up. But when you get nailed in a debate, are shown to be lying, or even have a made a mistake, and you start in on the "You are Solitary" routine.

Plainly transparent.

DNA evidence uses the same logic, sorry.

What? You are saying that comparing the DNA of two individuals is the same as your "You quit & came back, you both live in Alabama and like the same team" is the same?

DNA evidence is coincidence?

LMAO

All this to avoid admitting that you said that having sex with 7 women in one day was moral?

Most of have misinterpreted something at one time or another.

No need to continue this just avoid admitting you did too.

There's lots of other coincidences as well. Figure out the % chance of each, and multiply them all. That's how DNA evidence is presented, Solitary. :)

There's lots of other coincidences as well. Figure out the % chance of each, and multiply them all. That's how DNA evidence is presented, Solitary. :)

And it is coincidental that you do this whenever you are losing an argument and wish to avoid the topic.

Back