Why do humans live so long?

Now, now, now... Did I get all up in your face with your flagrant wooing and flirting with a married woman on here?

Now how moral WAS THAT????

:lmao:

I think it was quite moral. I didn't keep it a secret from my wife and I did not break my marriage vows.

But then, I am not trying to deprive a group of citizens of the benefits they deserve by claiming a high moral ground.

I think it was quite moral. I didn't keep it a secret from my wife and I did not break my marriage vows.

But then, I am not trying to deprive a group of citizens of the benefits they deserve by claiming a high moral ground.

My GOD! I feel like I should genuflect in your presence, St Winterborn!

Sarcasm aside, are you actually comparing the morality of flirting online in a public forum, with screwing 7 girls in one day?

I am trying to lighten the mood up. Threads have been banned to the War Zone on topics that haven't gone on 1/10th as long as this. Must be because Damocles has a dog in this fight, but enough already!

For the record? I have a friend from grammar school who has been gay as long as he can remember. He thinks gay marriage is wrong and immoral.

Get over the fact that some people, even some gay people, think it's wrong.

You know... Different strokes for different folks?

I am trying to lighten the mood up. Threads have been banned to the War Zone on topics that haven't gone on 1/10th as long as this. Must be because Damocles has a dog in this fight, but enough already!

For the record? I have a friend from grammar school who has been gay as long as he can remember. He thinks gay marriage is wrong and immoral.

"even gay people"....

yes....how could i forget that.....

psssssssssssssst....even some hetrosexuals believe banging chicks before you are married is a sin....so SM is a sinner :pke:

"even gay people"....

yes....how could i forget that.....

psssssssssssssst....even some hetrosexuals believe banging chicks before you are married is a sin....so SM is a sinner :pke:

That's right Yurt, some do.

Ain't it a beautiful thing???

Now y'all have a good evening. I am going out dancing with my beau!

Happy Halloween!

And I can respect that. But saying "Different strokes for different folks" implies that some gays won't marry and some will. I have no problem with someone believing that gay marriage isn't for them. But trying to take the high moral ground on gay marriage while they enjoy the benefits of being married is more of a "I got mine, no one else matters".

With a few more lyrics, with like, Momma, a train, and drinking, and by golly I think you could!

:clink:

"WELL, I WAS DRUNK THE DAY MY MOM GOT OUT OF PRISON
AND I WENT
TO PICK HER UP
IN THE RAIN

BUT BEFORE I COULD GET TO THE STATION
IN MY PICKUP
TRUCK

SHE GOT RUNNED OVER BY A DAMNED OLD TRAIN"

Back