Why do people feel the need to ban others from posting in their threads?

Are people who ban others from threads

• Total voters
Kind of like you with your Owl scholarship thread,block those that make you pee your panties bitch!

I suppose that also applies to JD and Bowel Woman having ban lists on their threads! Sorry you can't have it two ways well in your case.

Here is my regulars:

evince - I ban her because she is a mental patient, she'l spam threads with off topic bullshit, she's an idiot, she offers no value besides entertainment.
domer76 - just an asshole that can't have a civil discussion
nomad - another asshole that always has a chip on his shoulder
cypress - liberal soyboy, smug prick, he posts so he can jerk off to his own words later

Isn't this the fourth or fifth time this has been a thread topic, just in the last week or so?

4ar85Kq.jpg

Some people can't handle adult conversations, and derail discussions with off topic drama. I make discussions to keep petty drama out. No racism, no sexism, no trolling, no attacking people, no derailing the discussion. It's friggen music, recipes, and travel. So if people can't let the outside drama go they aren't welcome in those discussions.

In other words, you're a fucking coward.

And his mentor has taught him to be an attention whore like she is.

Would that be OwlWoman? If so, the way I express myself is so back that she puts me on ignore in order to avoid me yet takes the time to talk about me. I'm trying to figure out why, if she claims I'm such a bad person she has to ignore what I post, that she thinks of me often enough to reply about me.

Would that be OwlWoman? If so, the way I express myself is so back that she puts me on ignore in order to avoid me yet takes the time to talk about me. I'm trying to figure out why, if she claims I'm such a bad person she has to ignore what I post, that she thinks of me often enough to reply about me.

The ignore thing is a total lie she reads every post that is about her. Hell she claims to have me on ignore but she replies almost every time I mention her. She loves to project by calling others what she is. She is a real POS.

The ignore thing is a total lie she reads every post that is about her. Hell she claims to have me on ignore but she replies almost every time I mention her. She loves to project by calling others what she is. She is a real POS.

That makes her more gutless than previously thought.

Just wondering.

It is so racist republican white men can avoid being challenged or called out on their lies.

Sure, some on the left use it to avoid seeing the hate that comes from these same racist white men, but it's origin started with racist white men. It's like how they arrest, brutalize, oppress, demonize and shut down those who protest against them.

It's another form of oppression.

They can't flourish without it.

I never ban anyone from anything

( I did ban my own self as a joke and protests a couple of times)

I never even neg rep people

I have posted at this site since its inception and have NEVER in those over a decade of years neg repped one person

I USE MY WORDS

I USE the FACTS

if you don't listen to them all you cant point out their full evil

That is how I knew the right had coupled with some foreign entity on the internet at least before the news broke

remember me telling you that some of these people were NOT Americans BEFORE the election took place

the right called me crazy as usual

and as usual I turned out to be correct

if you don't take in all the evidence you wont see the full picture

DONT BAN PEOPLE

you can chose not to read certain posters all on your own if you chose to

incomplete information or bad information in means bad decisions out

its exactly why the right is always on the wrong side of things

they pretend things that vex them are not real

meaning they operate without all the facts

which makes them WRONG all the time

I don't ban anyone either. I need to see where the hate generates from so I know how to counter it.

easy enough to just keep scrolling.

It is so racist republican white men can avoid being challenged or called out on their lies.

Sure, some on the left use it to avoid seeing the hate that comes from these same racist white men, but it's origin started with racist white men. It's like how they arrest, brutalize, oppress, demonize and shut down those who protest against them.

It's another form of oppression.

They can't flourish without it.

Since I don't ban others or have anyone on ignore, what's your next excuse, coon?

I don't ban anyone either. I need to see where the hate generates from so I know how to counter it.

easy enough to just keep scrolling.

I don't ban but there are plenty of your fellow LW idiots that do. Are they scared?

Back