Why does everyone positively detest Yurt?

Apparently Beefy isn't being consistent here.....

The Ice Dunce made very specific and graphic claims concerning me molesting my daughter and allowing my friends to do the same. Something much more disgusting than some claim that Yurtsie's petulant dismissal of my assertions amounted to him supporting child rape in Afghanistan.

Even so, she didn't get banned for her comments either.

Beefy was being completely consistent.

YOU however got banned for repeatedly posting personal info, even after being warned.

Quit whining and rub some salve on those sore buttocks...:awesome:

The Ice Dunce made very specific and graphic claims concerning me molesting my daughter and allowing my friends to do the same. Something much more disgusting than some claim that Yurtsie's petulant dismissal of my assertions amounted to him supporting child rape in Afghanistan.

Even so, she didn't get banned for her comments either.

Beefy was being completely consistent.

YOU however got banned for repeatedly posting personal info, even after being warned.

Quit whining and rub some salve on those sore buttocks...:awesome:

We're talking about something completely different, Dik.

We're talking about something completely different, Dik.

What zappa the disingenuous lying asshole NEVER relates when he whines about what I said concerning his daughter is that it was he who FIRST said very graphic and disgusting sexual things about my daughter! It was not until he had made 2 comments in rep and his starting a thread about my daughter that I gave it back to him...

I don't know, how does it work? Is it like pouring a bucket of water on two copulating dogs?

I really think you ought to try the flowers and a nice bottle of wine at dinner with your wife.

I am seriously thinking you are going a little overboard with what is sexually exciting you. Two dogs copulating?

What next? Two kitties licking....

Oh YOO-HOO!!!! Shitsiefan915!

you know you've lost the debate when you have to resort to accusing someone of defending the rape of young boys and then stick it, even after your fellow accuser later admits it was false to accuse that person of defending little boys getting raped

that is all

I really think you ought to try the flowers and a nice bottle of wine at dinner with your wife.

I am seriously thinking you are going a little overboard with what is sexually exciting you. Two dogs copulating?

:rofl: he shore is sumpin' ain't he?

Well actually it should be a dog and a bitch, guess which you are?

Fucking wanker, I will no longer respond to any of your posts unless they are positive.

you mean like calling me a fucking wanker and these "positive" posts:

It's a pity his dad's condom broke.

I think the best course of action is to follow Charver's lead and ignore the fucker.

so you won't respond to me unless my posts are positive, but...you can run around and constantly throw negative posts around and thats ok

:rolleyes:

Back