Why does everyone positively detest Yurt?

Yeh, and I'm the one finishing it.

are you that immature that you have to have the last word...you lied about my stance and all you do is "fair enough...let it go!" when i show you lied and instead you have to try to pass yourself off as some mature individual despite the fact you dishonestly claimed i condoned and supported the rape of young boys and continued to bring it up weeks later

:rolleyes:

i have no idea why dickheads like you have to lie in order to insult someone

1. i repeatedly said it was disgusting etc...therefore i clearly and unequivocally said the practice was wrong

2. you and zappa said that i condoned and defended the rape of young boys....geee....how in the world could i think you two were talking about me

once again, tom proves he is a worldclass dishonest moron :awesome:

How come they were not banned?

are you that immature that you have to have the last word...you lied about my stance and all you do is "fair enough...let it go!" when i show you lied and instead you have to try to pass yourself off as some mature individual despite the fact you dishonestly claimed i condoned and supported the rape of young boys and continued to bring it up weeks later

:rolleyes:

But you are trying to have the last word now, Soc said much the same thing but you haven't tried to call him a liar.

Last edited:
But you are trying to have the last word now, Soc said much the same thing but you haven't tried to call him a liar.

what is with you? i already showed you that soc did NOT say that at all...soc never claimed i condoned the rape of young children, he solely talked about how is it i don't think the us military condones it, he never once suggested as you and your pal zappa claimed that i condone the rape of young boys....you really are something

whatever dude....go and have the last word and continue your petty dishonesty, its clear that if i settle a matter with you now, you will only bring it up weeks later as if i never settled it

what is with you? i already showed you that soc did NOT say that at all...soc never claimed i condoned the rape of young children, he solely talked about how is it i don't think the us military condones it, he never once suggested as you and your pal zappa claimed that i condone the rape of young boys....you really are something

whatever dude....go and have the last word and continue your petty dishonesty, its clear that if i settle a matter with you now, you will only bring it up weeks later as if i never settled it

If you don't want to talk about it anymore, then shut the fuck up.

How come they were not banned?

How come you are not banned over your personal comments about Frog?

Petty name calling is still technically allowed, as long as it is not to excess, and is made in jest and it's known to not truly bother the other individual. Keeping in mind however, that seeing as this could be subjective, such posts may be pruned, modified, or deleted.

mirror.jpg

you're a petty dickwad

you bring up a NEW accusation after you said you wanted to get over it, which you clearly did not...and of course you had to have the last word and make it an insult

fuck you tom and your lies, no one cares for assholes that run around accusing people of supporting child rape and then bringing it up weeks later and then constantly talking about it after claiming they want to let it go

Soc pointed out that what the US military has done is a TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE of "condoning' the practice of raping little boys.

YOU denied that.

You then got called out for being incapable of admitting when you've been proven wrong.

At that point you a started acting all butt-hurt and crying about how sore your vag was.

Just admit that YOU WERE WRONG and that US military actions since this report has come to light is the very definition of "condoning' and we'll drop this.

Til then we'll continue to showcase the ridiculous lengths you're willing to go in order to avoid admitting you were wrong form the get go.

apparently zappa doesn't understand when someone tells him they are done discussing the issue because he is a lying asshole that runs around accusing people of condoning child rape because they don't believe the actions of the US government amounted to condoning because he is too stupid to understand the difference between covering up and condoning

at least tom admitted he fucked up by claiming i condoned child rape, something dishonest angry zappa can't do :)

perhaps i should be as dumb as zappa and keep bumping the plagiarism thread he ran away from and is still running from today...oh wait...i have a life and can let things go :awesome:

apparently zappa doesn't understand when someone tells him they are done discussing the issue because he is a lying asshole that runs around accusing people of condoning child rape because they don't believe the actions of the US government amounted to condoning because he is too stupid to understand the difference between covering up and condoning

at least tom admitted he fucked up by claiming i condoned child rape, something dishonest angry zappa can't do :)

perhaps i should be as dumb as zappa and keep bumping the plagiarism thread he ran away from and is still running from today...oh wait...i have a life and can let things go :awesome:

Ya know...I could tell you were "done" with this, when I read the THREE FREAKIN PAGES of your posts all made AFTER you said you were "done".

You never said the US Government was "covering up" this, but I understand you've got to twist what you've said previously if you're going to continue lying about what has gone before.

Keep it up...:good4u:

3 pages? lmao...you're not only a liar, you're a kook....first its i won't discuss it, now you're claiming i'm discussing for 3 pages...

of course they covered it up, i never took issue with that, i only took issue with you saying they condoned it, but do continue being a dishonest fuck and running around the entire board bringing up that one thread over and over and over and over

seriously, you're an obsessed freak who demands others answer his posts but then has no problem running away forever when someone asks you to support a claim....seriously, you need a to get a life and stop obsessing over that thread and you should really man up and admit you lied when you said i condoned the rape of small boys....hell....even tom admitted he fucked up on that, but you're too dishonest too and that is why i'm not going to answer your stupid questions.....until you apologize, fuck off :)

Back