Why does everyone positively detest Yurt?

good lord evince, i've already shown you those aren't lies

seriously, why do you this yourself? its not surprising you would continue your personal bullshit all over the internet and since you're just repeating the same lies, its futile to go over this again with you

good lord evince, i've already shown you those aren't lies

seriously, why do you this yourself? its not surprising you would continue your personal bullshit all over the internet and since you're just repeating the same lies, its futile to go over this again with you

You're the one who lies.

Constantly.

what are you five? you've never been able to produce one lie...yet you constantly claim i lie "constantly"....that in itself is a lie

its quite humorous to watch you whine all over the forum how i always lead in with insults etc...while you are doing exactly that over and over...

its really bizarre to watch your projections, pretty much everything you bitch about me is truly a reflection of what you do onceler

why don't you cut the petulant bullshit and try to have an actual discussion instead of letting your anger get the better of you nearly everytime you post

LOL

I've shown you about 1,000 of your lies.

Denial - ain't just a river in Egypt there, Yurtsie...

:rolleyes:

do you not see the irony of your post...about a 1000....really onceler, why do you make such obvious lies? especially when you're whining about someone else purportedly lying...

its like you have a mental condition

:rolleyes:

do you not see the irony of your post...about a 1000....really onceler, why do you make such obvious lies? especially when you're whining about someone else purportedly lying...

its like you have a mental condition

You post every day, and at the very LEAST average about 2-3 lies a day; sometimes many more if you get in a groove.

You do the math.

You post every day, and at the very LEAST average about 2-3 lies a day; sometimes many more if you get in a groove.

You do the math.

obvious lie is still a lie onceler

go find two lies from friday and saturday...thats only two days...should be simple enough for you...but i am positive you won't, you have made numerous false claims and when you're asked to back them up, you don't, because you know their false and you know the above claim is false

:)

Here we go again. Find them! Show me! Link up!

Yurt - do you think a pathological liar knows that they are a pathological liar?

obvious lie is still a lie onceler

go find two lies from friday and saturday...thats only two days...should be simple enough for you...but i am positive you won't, you have made numerous false claims and when you're asked to back them up, you don't, because you know their false and you know the above claim is false

:)

as predicted

:awesome:

Hehehe Onceler is alright, but I'm still trying to figure out why the entire planet detests your guts.

Back