Why does everyone positively detest Yurt?

Hehehe Onceler is alright, but I'm still trying to figure out why the entire planet detests your guts.

you should reread this thread beefy....unless you consider onceler, evince, ladyT, zappa to be the entire planet

onceler is ok and for the most part i like him...but his psychotic "yurt's a liar and gop apologist" schtick is wearing thin....you even asked him for a measely two lies and he ran away

Why do you always deny your many lies?

They're obvious to everyone. It just makes you look bad.

People who lie like Yurt does can not ever admitt ANY lie.

The fabric of their lives would be torn.

One recognition of even one small lie force them into a spiral.

It would open the flood gates in their minds to all the other lies.

There very world would end.

The really sad thing is it would be their freedom that would be the end result.

They dont know this , they think only of their current world (they only one they have ever known) would crumble.

The world they would be left with after all that crumbling would be so embracing but they dont know that world exsists.

I am so very glad that I desided at a very young age to be brutitally honest with myself and others.

The worlds a tough place but living in tha tough place while spending all your energy trying to convince yourself reality is actually something other than it is would have to be fucking excrutiating.

The world is confusing and frustrating enough without adding unnessesary layers of your own bullshit.

Yurt come into the light, you will like the real world much better.

why don't you cut the petulant bullshit and try to have an actual discussion instead of letting your anger get the better of you nearly everytime you post

Alright...why don't YOU cut the petulant bullshit and try to have an actual discussion instead of just running away again?

I showed how what the US Government DIDN'T do recently was a textbook example of CONDONING the Afghan practice of pedophilia...and your only response was to run away.

Alright...why don't YOU cut the petulant bullshit and try to have an actual discussion instead of just running away again?

I showed how what the US Government DIDN'T do recently was a textbook example of CONDONING the Afghan practice of pedophilia...and your only response was to run away.

i told you flat out i was done with that thread due to you claiming i defended and condoned the rape of little boys

further, i addressed your issue, you just don't like the answer so you have to lie and claim i defend and condone the rape of little boys, until you apologize for your disgusting comment, i'm done discussing the issue with you, got it, good

its hilarious how you keep bumpting that thread, yet you ran away from your false plagiarism claim...i made a thread for you and bumped a few times and you never supported your claim....but yet you demand otehrs talk with you and then you think its cool to claim i support the rape of young boys

you're a sick fuck zappa

its hilarious how you keep bumpting that thread, yet you ran away from your false plagiarism claim...i made a thread for you and bumped a few times and you never supported your claim....but yet you demand otehrs talk with you and then you think its cool to claim i support the rape of young boys

you're a sick fuck zappa

Focus like a laserbeam sunshine...we're discussing YOUR contention that US Government silence while US GOVERNMENT APPROVED CONTRACTORS SUPPLIED LITTLE BOYS to Afghanis, is somehow NOT "condoning" the actions...not some months old thread you'd like everyone to look at so you can avoid answering the question you've been ducking for days now.

The dictionary definition of "codone" was even supplied, PROVING YOUR MISTAKE, and even then you couldn't admit being wrong.

Your pig-headedness is only matched only by your cowardice.

still can't apologize for lying that i defended and condoned the rape of young boys.....

what a dick

Still playing the poor little girl whining about how sore yer vag is, eh Yurt?

Ya know, if you'd put some vagicil on that, you wouldn't have to spend all day whining about how sore it is.

Whatever...everyone knows you've been acting like a whiny little crybaby and ducking this one since day one...I have NO problem keeping that particular fact top of everyone's minds.

Still playing the poor little girl whining about how sore yer vag is, eh Yurt?

Ya know, if you'd put some vagicil on that, you wouldn't have to spend all day whining about how sore it is.

Whatever...everyone knows you've been acting like a whiny little crybaby and ducking this one since day one...I have NO problem keeping that particular fact top of everyone's minds.

lol...your panty's are so twisted you're turning blue

won't admit lied, still running away from your plagiarism claim, i even made a thread for you to prove you claim, but you ran away and are still running but here you are bitching and moaning about me supposedly running away

what a intellectual coward, i addressed the issues in that thread and i'm not going to waste my time with a dishonest fuckwad who claims i condone and defend the rape of young boys

so take your lying whiny self and fuck off....:)

You always try to make everything about you, you simply had to acknowledge that the practice of Bacha Bazi is wrong.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/artic...anistan_Sold_Into_Prostitution_Sexual_Slavery

i have no idea why dickheads like you have to lie in order to insult someone

1. i repeatedly said it was disgusting etc...therefore i clearly and unequivocally said the practice was wrong

2. you and zappa said that i condoned and defended the rape of young boys....geee....how in the world could i think you two were talking about me

once again, tom proves he is a worldclass dishonest moron :awesome:

i have no idea why dickheads like you have to lie in order to insult someone

1. i repeatedly said it was disgusting etc...therefore i clearly and unequivocally said the practice was wrong

2. you and zappa said that i condoned and defended the rape of young boys....geee....how in the world could i think you two were talking about me

once again, tom proves he is a worldclass dishonest moron :awesome:

I must have missed that, so fair enough let it go!

Back