Why does everyone positively detest Yurt?

How come you are not banned over your personal comments about Frog?

Petty name calling is still technically allowed, as long as it is not to excess, and is made in jest and it's known to not truly bother the other individual. Keeping in mind however, that seeing as this could be subjective, such posts may be pruned, modified, or deleted.

Same reason frog wasn't banned over her personal comments about me...different matter altogether.

Apparently Beefy isn't being consistent here.....

Whatever. Apparently its over your head. I hope you don't shoot yourself in the foot again, because believe it or not, I like having you around, for the most part.

Try not to fuck it up.

you're a petty dickwad

you bring up a NEW accusation after you said you wanted to get over it, which you clearly did not...and of course you had to have the last word and make it an insult

fuck you tom and your lies, no one cares for assholes that run around accusing people of supporting child rape and then bringing it up weeks later and then constantly talking about it after claiming they want to let it go

Still want the last word, you fucking baby.

Last edited:
Same reason frog wasn't banned over her personal comments about me...different matter altogether.

How the fuck can she be banned for comments made on another extinct board. Your comments along with those of the "comedienne" from North California should have got you banned a while back.

Soc pointed out that what the US military has done is a TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE of "condoning' the practice of raping little boys.

YOU denied that.

You then got called out for being incapable of admitting when you've been proven wrong.

At that point you a started acting all butt-hurt and crying about how sore your vag was.

Just admit that YOU WERE WRONG and that US military actions since this report has come to light is the very definition of "condoning' and we'll drop this.

Til then we'll continue to showcase the ridiculous lengths you're willing to go in order to avoid admitting you were wrong form the get go.

It is just amazing that this character will continue this for weeks, as if anyone else gives a shit apart from the gals. If he is like that here, imagine what he is like in real life. He is like a annoying pekingnese that keeps trying to dry hump you.

Whatever. Apparently its over your head. I hope you don't shoot yourself in the foot again, because believe it or not, I like having you around, for the most part.

Try not to fuck it up.

No its over your head and in your butt. Maybe that's why you're feeling love right now. :whoa:

It is just amazing that this character will continue this for weeks, as if anyone else gives a shit apart from the gals. If he is like that here, imagine what he is like in real life. He is like a annoying pekingnese that keeps trying to dry hump you.

yeah, it is amazing how you and zappa are obsessed with that thread and can't let it go...you even said multiple times you were done talking about it and yet here you are talking about it again, why do you both keep bringing it up?

Still want the last word, you fucking baby.

lol....irony....claiming i want the last word YET you keep talking about it

lmao...you two just can't let it go

Yes, you were. Frog has done her level best to ignore you on here. Yet you still insist on calling her childish names and refer to events that happened years ago.

Oh Jeesus, Tom. If you whine anymore in this thread, we're going to have to wring it out!

cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

Jesus, what the fuck happened in here...?

the hell if i know...i think as soon as zappa came in and started up about another thread and accusing me of supporting child rape the whole thread went to shit

and of course i could have ignored it, but i don't know, accusing me of defending child rape...

Back