Why does everyone positively detest Yurt?

:lmao:

Man, it doesn't take much at all to send you into a frantic tizzy, searching all over the board for anything you think is a "gotcha"!

Hey, I have no problem saying that I lose patience w/ fools, and call them or their arguments for what they are.

That's why the key differentiator there is "lead in," Yurtsie! Once again, not separating the concepts well.

The gift that keeps on giving....

:palm:

some of those links you are leading in with your insults...wow...onceler...how embarrassing

i know you're more comfortable with ad homs, lies and petulant comments like the above...but i want to raise the level of discourse, so i again, extend the offer....i'm tired of the constant petty bullshit between us, i know you can debate, you know i can debate, so let's drop the constant barrage, i agree with you, we will sometimes ad hom, but why not raise the level of discourse? i know you can do it, and i'm not perfect, but let's do this.

enough is enough

:palm:

some of those links you are leading in with your insults...wow...onceler...how embarrassing

i know you're more comfortable with ad homs, lies and petulant comments like the above...but i want to raise the level of discourse, so i again, extend the offer....i'm tired of the constant petty bullshit between us, i know you can debate, you know i can debate, so let's drop the constant barrage, i agree with you, we will sometimes ad hom, but why not raise the level of discourse? i know you can do it, and i'm not perfect, but let's do this.

enough is enough

Honestly, I'll be straight-up w/ you here - I really owe you some thanks, because you're one of my favorite sources of comedy on the board.

Oh - and I don't know you can debate. From what I've seen, you really can't.

Like I said, I don't detest you, at all.

I just pity you.

and you whine about splitting hairs and stuffsss

if i am so lowly, such a sorry case, such a loser, such a gop apologist, such a hack.....then it should be easy for you to debate me one on one....

enough talk onceler....one one one....

you'll likely back down and insult me....but you should really think about it....instead of solely insulting me etc....you could destroy me in a debate, you could show people how dumb i am.....one on one...you and i......

do you have the courage?

and you whine about splitting hairs and stuffsss

if i am so lowly, such a sorry case, such a loser, such a gop apologist, such a hack.....then it should be easy for you to debate me one on one....

enough talk onceler....one one one....

you'll likely back down and insult me....but you should really think about it....instead of solely insulting me etc....you could destroy me in a debate, you could show people how dumb i am.....one on one...you and i......

do you have the courage?

Why are you making it a "courage" thing?

I've done all of the things you list above, including destroying you & showing people how dumb you are. When I've discussed things with you, you've talked yourself in a circle, on quite a few occasions.

It's boring, and kind of tiring, actually.

You tell me...what would be different about a new "debate" with you? Have you changed your ways or something?

Why are you making it a "courage" thing?

I've done all of the things you list above, including destroying you & showing people how dumb you are. When I've discussed things with you, you've talked yourself in a circle, on quite a few occasions.

It's boring, and kind of tiring, actually.

You tell me...what would be different about a new "debate" with you? Have you changed your ways or something?

stop pointing this at me onceler....i've given you the opportunity and all you do is continue the the insults:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=29617

i gave you the topic, the first statement and i even created the thread

so....why don't you tell us...because others were not happy with your response in that thread, and in fact others took up the debate because you wouldnot....now....what do you want....

you say you can destroy me, you say you can show how dumb i am etc....yet, you will not engage in a debate with me one on one and without ad homs

if i'm so stupid and i always resort to "fuck you" or whatever....it should be easy for you to prove this with a one on one debate

Neg repping me and calling me a liar for telling the truth about your lying doesnt make your lies dissapear.
tell you what yurt , go get any lie of mine you have proven anywhere.

Lady T as well as others have proven you a liar many times.

This is why people have no respect for yurt.

I dont hate the guy I just find him pathetic because hes so fucked in the head he has to resort to lies to convince his brick brained partisan mind of the validity of the failed ideas he harbors.

Ask Lady T folks.

Neg repping me and calling me a liar for telling the truth about your lying doesnt make your lies dissapear.
tell you what yurt , go get any lie of mine you have proven anywhere.

Lady T as well as others have proven you a liar many times.

This is why people have no respect for yurt.

I dont hate the guy I just find him pathetic because hes so fucked in the head he has to resort to lies to convince his brick brained partisan mind of the validity of the failed ideas he harbors.

Ask Lady T folks.

LOL

I like him ok. But i was dismayed when we were having a good talk, logical, rational, but when he realized the conclusion is not the idiot neocon position, he just hit the reset button on his brain and went back to spewing outdated Reaganite Dogma.

Hes a liar plain and simple and anyone who has talked to him long enough has seen him lie.

Yurt go get one of my lies.

Hes a liar plain and simple and anyone who has talked to him long enough has seen him lie.

Yurt go get one of my lies.

i've already shown you them, you know, those purported lies you supposedly "got" me on....

i have no doubt there are more and on any board you post it is widely understood you're a lying hack, so the need to prove it is rather mundane at this point

Back