Why does everyone positively detest Yurt?

I generally find Yurt much more pitiable than loathsome.

In a way, most of the stuff he does on the board is kind of a cry for help...

Thanks for taking time away from your English language teaching job, to critic posts on this board.
Clearly my services are much needed here. The word you meant was CRITIQUE. Critic is a noun, something that you ARE, not a verb which is something you DO.

Clearly my services are much needed here. The word you meant was CRITIQUE. Critic is a noun, something that you ARE, not a verb which is something you DO.

See how much you are needed.
You should quit your day job and volunteer your time here, for at least 16 hrs a day.

I generally find Yurt much more pitiable than loathsome.

In a way, most of the stuff he does on the board is kind of a cry for help...

this has to be the lamest post of the year, unfortunately you are

film_projector_on_stand_md_wht.gif

btw...when you get over your fear of debating me, the thread is still open :)

this has to be the lamest post of the year, unfortunately you are

film_projector_on_stand_md_wht.gif

btw...when you get over your fear of debating me, the thread is still open :)

How is that lame? You really have a hard time w/ facts.

And why again would I fear to debate someone whose political knowledge starts at around 2006 or so? I guess I am afraid about wasting precious moments of my life trying to teach someone who has almost no knowledge, so there could be some truth there I guess...

How is that lame? You really have a hard time w/ facts.

And why again would I fear to debate someone whose political knowledge starts at around 2006 or so? I guess I am afraid about wasting precious moments of my life trying to teach someone who has almost no knowledge, so there could be some truth there I guess...

seriously? thats it? you're a kook...you accept the debate, pick the topic and all you've done since is lie and insult...its gotten old onceler...

let me know when you stop the bullshit and have an actual discussion...thanks

but, but according to onceler i'm nothing but a gop apologist :)

Well, that should tell you where all this, trying to be adored by the left, gets you. This is why you're an idiot, and don't get it. You keep falling for the liberal set-up, you appear to be somewhat conservative in your views, but the liberals nail you because you fall for the set-up. You tend to want to buy in to whatever rhetoric they're ginning up today, without ever realizing it is simply rhetoric, and it is designed to suck you in by your emotions. You're a putz, the gullible goofball who ends up "going along to get along" with liberals (OR conservatives), because you lack foundational principles. Your viewpoints are a hodgepodge of simple-minded emotes you've contrived in your head, and you believe your positions are reasonable and admirable. Most of the time, your positions contradict each other on principle, and you just don't seem to care or mind, it's what you believe, and that's all that really matters.

There, I just gave you, for FREE, what a therapist would have charged you $2500 to tell you. My contribution to affordable American Health Care!

seriously? thats it? you're a kook...you accept the debate, pick the topic and all you've done since is lie and insult...its gotten old onceler...

let me know when you stop the bullshit and have an actual discussion...thanks

As I've said, I have tried to have actual discussions with you. You usually lead in with something like "you're a fucking moron," or something equally stupid.

"Fool me once," as they say...

Well, that should tell you where all this, trying to be adored by the left, gets you. This is why you're an idiot, and don't get it. You keep falling for the liberal set-up, you appear to be somewhat conservative in your views, but the liberals nail you because you fall for the set-up. You tend to want to buy in to whatever rhetoric they're ginning up today, without ever realizing it is simply rhetoric, and it is designed to suck you in by your emotions. You're a putz, the gullible goofball who ends up "going along to get along" with liberals (OR conservatives), because you lack foundational principles. Your viewpoints are a hodgepodge of simple-minded emotes you've contrived in your head, and you believe your positions are reasonable and admirable. Most of the time, your positions contradict each other on principle, and you just don't seem to care or mind, it's what you believe, and that's all that really matters.

There, I just gave you, for FREE, what a therapist would have charged you $2500 to tell you. My contribution to affordable American Health Care!

you're a nutter dixie...but i still like ya :)

As I've said, I have tried to have actual discussions with you. You usually lead in with something like "you're a fucking moron," or something equally stupid.

"Fool me once," as they say...

projection is a funny thing....

Here's my contention, Damo: you're a partisan idiot ...

Just admit you're an idiot & move on to your next display of hackery....

Like I said, you're a fucking idiot.

Bravo is an insufferable hack

projection is a funny thing....

:lmao:

Man, it doesn't take much at all to send you into a frantic tizzy, searching all over the board for anything you think is a "gotcha"!

Hey, I have no problem saying that I lose patience w/ fools, and call them or their arguments for what they are.

That's why the key differentiator there is "lead in," Yurtsie! Once again, not separating the concepts well.

The gift that keeps on giving....

Back