Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

It is what it is.

I've noticed (generally speaking) that men can stand their own ground, while women have a tendency to form packs or groups for protection.
Owl plays on this and, like Trump, tells them what they want to hear. Owl did this EXACT same thing at Amazon. I complimented Owl on this amazing feat, gathering these females into a gaggle and through 'Pavlovian Techniques' having them eat out of her hand and follow her around. Having lost their identities and personalities, they were simply referred to as 'The Triplets'. Since this thread is about Burqas and I am witnessing Christie donning her Burqa*here, ... I will christen Owl's new Girl Gang 'The Burqa Girls'.

I enjoy watching Owl perform her magic here, it's really interesting how one person can manipulate other humans ... especially on an anonymous internet chatroom. Fascinating!

People like Christiecrite and Rana the imbecile are incapable of independent thought or action.

If it did or didn't personally affect me?
You said you would investigate me. Does it matter whether or not it would
"personally affect you"? You didn't mention that when you said you would investigate me, after all...just for the record...

You said you would investigate me? Does it matter whether or not it would
"personally affect you"? You didn't mention that when you said you would investigate me, after all...

Are you drunk? This is what I wrote. "And if I had evidence Toxic was hacking personal info I'd investigate that also."

Are you trying to hack me, Toxic?

Are you drunk? This is what I wrote. "And if I had evidence Toxic was hacking personal info I'd investigate that also."

Are you trying to hack me, Toxic?
You didn't say if I was personally hacking you...you just said personal info....So? Hacking and posting of info is generally personal info about another person, after all;) So are you against personal hacking of info and posting it...about anyone...or not? Just for the record, of course....Are you against doxxing?

You thought nothing of the sort, and we both know it.

www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?34088-ChristieFan-banned

Wow, very enlightening. I don't suppose this is what you were referring to?

What a lack of sensitivity!

Dumb Yankee has just been (partly) web-widowed, and not one of you has commiserated with him.

Dumb Yankee, I am sorry for your loss. I know it will be tough for you to continue with only one web-wife to support you, but Ice Dancer AKA Ms Damn Stankee is equal to the task.

It's sad that we will no longer have the "wit" of USALoyaltotheend AKA Ms Damn Skankee to tarnish the reputations of Christians and conservatives. She did a fine job, and her contributions will be missed.

Until such time as she pulls a Solitary and is reborn in a board-Buddhist version of reincarnation, let us ponder her parting message, expressed tenderly in this portrait of the departed:

You didn't say if I was personally hacking you...you just said personal info....So? Hacking and posting of info is generally personal info about another person, after all;) So are you against personal hacking of info and posting it...about anyone...or not? Just for the record, of course....Are you against doxxing?

Why don't you just bow out now, Toxic? None of this has to do with you and I don't appreciate your underhanded way of trying to drag me into your Amazon feud.

You were dragged into it when you swore fealty to your new Queen. And you didn't need to be dragged.

My issue with Toxic has nothing to do with Amazon and you know it. The only time I talk about her with Owl or anybody is on the open forum, so you can stop throwing out these little teasers that I'm in cahoots with Owl. Everything I've criticized Toxic for is in the threads, except for the one her poodle had deleted.

Now show your evidence.

Back