Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

Why don't you just bow out now, Toxic? None of this has to do with you and I don't appreciate your underhanded way of trying to drag me into your Amazon feud.[/QUOTE
You mentioned me...that's the only thing I asked about....Just for the record, and I'll bow out...Answer the questions I asked...

And? Maybe you don't understand that the way we learned about the hacking was to post fake info and watch them repeat it on the forum. That's why they got banned, dummy.

They claimed there was no hacking; they were asked to find the JPP posts to prove there was no hacking but they couldn't find a single one, because those posts were not on the forum. Surely even you understand that.

Furthermore, everything I personally said about ID WAS on the forum because she herself posted it, and I still have those posts as proof.

People like Christiecrite and Rana the imbecile are incapable of independent thought or action.

I need to talk to Rana. I'm not sure she has the full grasp of membership. I'm guessing (I could be wrong) Rana is NOT aware of the mandatory FGM she must submit to by Owl. Rana seems full of Life, is happy, outgoing and has a healthy sensuality about her. Owl doesn't approve of that. All Members must be angry, upset, hate men, and NOT enjoy sex. This could be a problem that Rana (and her husband) need to seriously think about before a total comment to 'The Burqa Girls' takes place. Naturally, I will take a neutral position and just present the facts in an unbiased way.

Why don't you just bow out now, Toxic? None of this has to do with you and I don't appreciate your underhanded way of trying to drag me into your Amazon feud.[/QUOTE ]
You mentioned me...that's the only thing I asked about....Just for the record, and I'll bow out...Answer the questions I asked...

How about you answer my question about why are you trying to drag me into your feud?

You've been nasty to me ever since you started on this forum. I don't owe you anything.

Back