Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

This is what I asked.....
"If you had evidence that anyone was hacking personal info would you investigate that?"
A reply to your post that mentioned me...
To remind you:
"And if I had evidence Toxic was hacking personal info I'd investigate that also."

Nice way to cherry pick what you want to see and ignore the rest. Why do you believe Legion when he says "they" are concocting it and including me in the "they"?
ID and Loyal were hacking and they got found out. I don't like hacking. You don't like hacking. So why aren't you criticizing Legion when he's sticking up for the hackers?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Legion

It's the one that you haven't seen them concocting that you should be concerned about. And they are concocting it.

TOP: Thanks...

quote_icon.png

It's the one that you haven't seen them concocting that you should be concerned about. And they are concocting it.

christie: So this must be what the hypocrite's talking about. He thinks there's a plot being concocted, apparently involving Toxic. As if I'd spare a single minute plotting against the village scold. :D

quote_icon.png

You "spared" months plotting against ID and USAloyal.

christie: And if I had evidence Toxic was hacking personal info I'd investigate that also.

Nice way to cherry pick what you want to see and ignore the rest. Why do you believe Legion when he says "they" are concocting it and including me in the "they"?
ID and Loyal were hacking and they got found out. I don't like hacking. You don't like hacking. So why aren't you criticizing Legion when he's sticking up for the hackers?

TOP: Thanks...

christie: So this must be what the hypocrite's talking about. He thinks there's a plot being concocted, apparently involving Toxic. As if I'd spare a single minute plotting against the village scold. :D

christie: And if I had evidence Toxic was hacking personal info I'd investigate that also.
I replied to your post. If you can't answer, I understand. I just read the links posted and that you posted fake info....just saying....

Not unless they are formally charged, and I do like you, as you know.

No, I don't know. The people here who I like and hopefully who like me don't turn on a dime and start calling me names and accusing me of crimes. It speaks for itself that you don't but again that's neither here nor there.

I replied to your post. If you can't answer, I understand.

You want me to answer you but you won't answer this. "Why do you believe Legion when he says "they" are concocting it and including me in the "they"?
ID and Loyal were hacking and they got found out. I don't like hacking. You don't like hacking. So why aren't you criticizing Legion when he's sticking up for the hackers?"

If you can't answer, I understand.

Bingo. This is why she and Jackoff get along so well. No desire to discuss politics, just ppl. Politics are just an aside to get ppl riled up so that they get attention. Lesion also enjoys pushing buttons.

For me pushing buttons is Legion telling me I'm fat. He's not pushing buttons, he's accusing me of doing something criminal.

Please explain the type of hacking that took place.

Last edited:
You want me to answer you but you won't answer this. "Why do you believe Legion when he says "they" are concocting it and including me in the "they"?
ID and Loyal were hacking and they got found out. I don't like hacking. You don't like hacking. So why aren't you criticizing Legion when he's sticking up for the hackers?"

I asked you first....and this has nothing to do with anything else for the moment...so are you saying you would investigate anyone who was hacking personal info? Or have a problem with anyone who did? Just for the record?

Legion is just trying to be a brat.

I don't talk with unruly brat's, Legion. I send them to a corner, so they can think about what they've done.

The whole forum knows that we are friends. I don't like exposing you like this. I can't let you do to others what you did before, and it's for your own good.

We are not friends. Friends have each others' backs. If we were friends you would have approached me privately about your concerns. Instead you pulled all this bullshit out of your nether regions and allowed the board idiots to comment on something they can't really understand. Something that happened over seven years ago. Now I understand we were never really friends.

Darla and I ended up not being friends either but we kept the biggest part of our arguments private. That's how former friends handled their differences, not trading accusations and counter-accusations all over a public forum.

Back