Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

Amish men are not stoning, beating, raping their women. They are not burning people alive. They are not killing people for being homosexual. All of it lawful in their Muslim countries of origin. All of it condoned because of their belief system.

And all of it condoned by faux feministas.

I did approach you privately. Why pretend that I didn't? You forced my hand when you tried to run the same playbook again on a new victim. I can't help you a second time.

You approached me privately about what? When? I'm not pretending anything, I don't know what you're talking about. You and I weren't talking seven years ago so it couldn't have been about the harpies. What new victim? I'm getting dizzy from this. I asked you to tell me what this latest accusation is about via PM and you refused, why?

If this is something happening on JPP, turn it over to Damo and have him contact me. I'm tired of playing this game.

Your refusal to answer my question about how would I know who's hacking is telling. It's telling me this is one of your Amazon dramas that you can't let go, and that you're looking for a "gotcha" moment.

I'm done playing your deceitful game, Toxic. You are not an honest broker.
It was a simple basic question, in reply to your post....If you can't answer yes or no, I totally understand...

You approached me privately about what? When? I'm not pretending anything, I don't know what you're talking about. You and I weren't talking seven years ago so it couldn't have been about the harpies. What new victim? I'm getting dizzy from this. I asked you to tell me what this latest accusation is about via PM and you refused, why?

If this is something happening on JPP, turn it over to Damo and have him contact me. I'm tired of playing this game.
He's a troll. It's why I won't engage him anymore, unless it's absolutely necessary.

He's being a brat, and screwing with you. He bullshits for fun, as a typical troll tactic. I've dealt with it oodles of times from many a troll, and your best bet is to tell the dingus off, and send him to the bottom of the ignore pile.

Back