Why don't feminists fight for Muslim women?

He's gaslighting.

Exactly. Notice how Toxic has hung around here all night trying to insert herself in? There's a reason why those two are in cahoots. She lives to get ppl banned. And that's part of what is going on here with the slimy insinuations that you hacked and/or doxxed someone way back when and just maybe are doing it now too.

Exactly. Notice how Toxic has hung around here all night trying to insert herself in? There's a reason why those two are in cahoots. She lives to get ppl banned. And that's part of what is going on here with the slimy insinuations that you hacked and/or doxxed someone way back when and just maybe are doing it now too.

Nobody said Christiecrite "hacked and/or doxxed someone," fuck-face.

It's pretty clear this has nothing to do with JPP so it must be about Goodreads.

I was in a supermarket earlier and there was a mother in the full regalia with a niqab covering her face. She had her daughter with her, who couldn't have been more than 6-7 yrs old, wearing the same but without the niqab. Can somebody tell me how that can be justifiable, all it is doing is ensuring that yet another generation is ghettoised and potentially radicalised. I would also like to know why Kudzu has avoided this thread, surely she has an opinion?

I would have you banned in an instant, you're pretty damn toxic yourself.

I was in a supermarket earlier and there was a mother in the full regalia with a niqab covering her face. She had her daughter with her, who couldn't have been more than 6-7 yrs old, wearing the same but without the niqab. Can somebody tell me how that can be justifiable, all it is doing is ensuring that yet another generation is ghettoised and potentially radicalised. I would also like to know why Kudzu has avoided this thread, surely she has an opinion?

:palm: Tom, Tom, Tommy. (shaking head, rolling eyes) BurqaGirl#1 (Christy) is the PERFECT example of why some women should be allowed and tolerated to wear a Burqa. Like Christy, it identifies them as non-thinking people who enjoy being told what to do and how to think by others. It's very clear. Like 'evince' says 'They're just Fuckbags'. Why complain?

If you want to get to the heart of the problem, you have to target the 'Leaders'. There's no good reason to have these backward cult preachers walking around loose in the Western World. Form a task force, entrap the mouthpieces, put them on planes, and drop them off in the Saudi desert with a canteen of water.

You are such a lying hypocrite. They posted personal info about some posters through hacking. They got caught and banned.

Let me refresh your memory. One of them quit the board after they got caught; the other got months to prove that I and the others were liars and she couldn't do it. Maybe you forgot that she was "sequestered" with full access to every post on the board and in the archives, and was allowed to have someone help her locate the posts that to prove we were lying. No dice, because THOSE POSTS DID NOT EXIST ON THIS FORUM. They hacked, they posted, they got caught, they got banned. End of story.

You can try and twist this until hell freezes over. They got banned after repeated warnings from Damo and Grind to stop with the personal info. It was their hubris that got them banned. They thought they could scam the system but the evidence was too much for them to lie about. Damo explained this to the entire forum, it wasn't secret.

You better be mighty careful with your accusations about being "beyond the pale." What those people did was beyond the pale, and blaming us for their actions is indefensible.

You're full of shit, as usual, and I can prove it.

They were not banned for "hacking", unless you can point out that this was the reason in Damo's post, explaining this.

Personal Information War, Conclusion / Post#1

The next time you have breakfast, don't leave so much egg on your face.

:truestory:

christie is right... kinda. We heavily suspected there was some type of security breach going on (not on JPP.. but elsewhere) as some of the information being talked about and leaked was VERY specific and not something that would come up in a random conversation. and it happened multiple times. It was really fucking weird, and creepy. Beyond that stuff we did have harder evidence as well. This was a case that had a lot of different parts to it, hence the mega essay. we took like 2-3 weeks to sort this ban out and made a separate forum for just the poster to have a discussion with us. she failed hardcore and couldn't explain her odd posts. she was a huge dipshit, a moronic poster, a fucking idiot, and jpp is way better without them.

christie is right... kinda. We heavily suspected there was some type of security breach going on (not on JPP.. but elsewhere) as some of the information being talked about and leaked was VERY specific and not something that would come up in a random conversation. and it happened multiple times. It was really fucking weird, and creepy. Beyond that stuff we did have harder evidence as well. This was a case that had a lot of different parts to it, hence the mega essay. we took like 2-3 weeks to sort this ban out and made a separate forum for just the poster to have a discussion with us. she failed hardcore and couldn't explain her odd posts. she was a huge dipshit, a moronic poster, a fucking idiot, and jpp is way better without them.

But she wasn't banned for "hacking".

Wonder why she won't answer my question about how would I know someone was hacking if I wasn't the target? Maybe she wants to give me pointers? :D

^ Right there is my criticism of the burqa ban people. How do you logically connect wearing a burqa to being potentially radicalized? What is the percentage of women being radicalized to men being radicalized?

My knowledge with immigrants here is that the first generation stays close to their customs and roots, and their offspring become more and more Westernized.

:good4u: Damn, Grind. I hate having to give you a thumbs'-up for this. :D

Wonder why she won't answer my question about how would I know someone was hacking if I wasn't the target? Maybe she wants to give me pointers? :D

Yes, that's it! How to know you've been stalked/hacked/doxxed, by Toxic:

1. Someone on a public forum starts making screen names using the names of your family members.
2. Someone on a public forum mentions how another poster sent her your photo, taken from your social media account.
3. Someone on a public forum reveals your real name and a criminal uses it to start sending you threats via your personal email and your social media account(s).
4. Other ppl on a public forum who are in contact off-forum with the first someone start making references to information about you that you did not publicly share.

Yes, Toxic knows from personal experience all of the above signs, but not as a victim.

Back