Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

BartenderElite

Verified User
And don't they realize that hand counts can take weeks - even months? I thought the big deal was that counting was "taking too long" and all of that?

It's the most mystifying thing in my lifetime. A proven pathological liar, a proven narcissist, someone who has a history of not being able to accept losing - like, literally, he is incapable of it - says the election was "stolen" when he lost, after saying it was rigged in 2016, and that 2012 was a "sham."

Because this one lying narcissist who can't accept losing said the election was "stolen," conservatives wade through their drool to pull out the stops and try to make elections "safer" and more "legitimate" - and ultimately, will likely disenfranchise voters and add much more chaos to the process.

Beam me up.

The GOP all across key states have laid the ground work for Voter suppression, voter interference and voter fraud. All these key States have put in place, Trump election deniers and GOP conspiracy theorist to spear head key voting components, such as the counting and verifying. I find it almost comical, the very people who are so sure Trump is gonna win, have taken such drastic measures to ensure he'll win. I hope democrats have their lawyers, the justice department and their people on the ground at all these key states to counter the Trump lies and take overs on Nov. 6 should he lose.

They have done this shit for decades

That is why they were in a consent decree with the courts

They were watched by the court for 35 years on a consent decree to keep them from cheating black voters out of their rights to vote

Now they are balls out cheating

All because the right wing SCOTUS freed them from this consent decree so they could cheat again

They were watched by the court for 35 years on a consent decree to keep them from cheating black voters out of their rights to vote

All because the right wing SCOTUS freed them from this consent decree so they could cheat again
“The GOP fear but one thing, MINORITY VOTERS.... and have in fact gone bat shit crazy trying to suppress and cheat minority voters of their rights...but here's the deal...knowing this, how much outrage has anybody seen from these people? How many have rallied their local governments to stop this madness? Has anyone seen whats going on in Dolton, Ga and the black mayor's corruption? Black people are especially easy targets for politicians because we vote for SKIN TONES and FEEL GOOD WHITE MAN BULLSHIT, rather then the character of these politicians....so much in fact, Trump has to dig deep in the gutter and go ghetto just to get to their levels and they buy into the shit. I thank God every single day for black women voters, else we're doomed as a people.

And don't they realize that hand counts can take weeks - even months? I thought the big deal was that counting was "taking too long" and all of that?

It's the most mystifying thing in my lifetime. A proven pathological liar, a proven narcissist, someone who has a history of not being able to accept losing - like, literally, he is incapable of it - says the election was "stolen" when he lost, after saying it was rigged in 2016, and that 2012 was a "sham."

Because this one lying narcissist who can't accept losing said the election was "stolen," conservatives wade through their drool to pull out the stops and try to make elections "safer" and more "legitimate" - and ultimately, will likely disenfranchise voters and add much more chaos to the process.

Beam me up.
Why? So we can once again have fair and honest elections in this country. Oh,....and so we can screw over people like you , evince, and kammy the old Ho who want corruption and will do anything to get it. The left is GOING DOWN. I myself can hardly wait. Theres a new day coming and it cant get here fast enuff!

:evilnod:

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha He snarled ! Annnnnnnd we'll get the little dog too!"

:npcmad:

Beam me up.
The end game is a clusterfuck where the election will/can not be certified, sending it to the Republican House to decide on POTUS.

Beam me up.
The hand counting is a dumb move. In the unlikely event that #TRE45ON actually wins the vote there, won't this delay the results for him too?

The hand counting is a dumb move. In the unlikely event that #TRE45ON actually wins the vote there, won't this delay the results for him too?
If one or two key states can inject any doubt into the tally, they will not certify the election. That puts the decision into the hands of the MAGA House of Reps.

Why? So we can once again have fair and honest elections in this country. Oh,....and so we can screw over people like you , evince, and kammy the old Ho who want corruption and will do anything to get it. The left is GOING DOWN. I myself can hardly wait. Theres a new day coming and it cant get here fast enuff!

:evilnod:

Hand counts are less accurate than machine counts, but they yielded almost the exact same result in 2020. It is being done to cheat. To throw the election into chaos so you idiots can take to the streets and claim the election is rigged. Good luck. You will need it because Harris is going to win this election easily.

Beam me up.
the computers are used to cheat.

all elections should be counted by hand.

Back