Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

So, one comment = 4+ years of trashing our voting system and undermining election integrity for millions on a daily basis.

What Trump has done - purely for ego - is terrible. It's hard to overstate how much he has damaged America.
she said it.

and she;s for re-education.

she's the end of democracy.

you people are in HEAVY projection mode.

and Hillary said "not my president".

she's the original election deniers.

and she's still calling for re-eduation of Trumpers in an insane stalinist fashion.

this is why you're losing.
You nitwit, Hillary went on national television the morning after the election and conceded. Nothing she said after that makes a whit of difference.

What Trump said in August, 2020 when he was getting killed in the polls. The truth had dawned, he was on track to lose, so he invented for himself and the country "The Stolen Election" and, incredibly, when the time came he sold the thing.
And a lot of stupid MAGA and right wingers bought it .
They are so stupid.
Have a nice day

Yep. He sowed the seeds of that in 2016 when he said that election was "rigged" too, even though he managed to eek out a win.
And that was suppose to be rigged WAY before the election was even held.
And as I have asked before aren't things like elections rigged in favor of the winner?
I have never heard of an election being rigged in favor of the loser , and Trump won so How did he know it was rigged? Who rigged it ?
Did he rig it?
These are questions that somebody should have looked into back then.
Have a nice day

And that was suppose to be rigged WAY before the election was even held.
And as I have asked before aren't things like elections rigged in favor of the winner?
I have never heard of an election being rigged in favor of the loser , and Trump won so How did he know it was rigged? Who rigged it ?
Did he rig it?
These are questions that somebody should have looked into back then.
Have a nice day
Remember his false claim that New Hampshire "bused in 3,000 illegals" to vote for Clinton? **eyeroll**

And don't they realize that hand counts can take weeks - even months? I thought the big deal was that counting was "taking too long" and all of that?

It's the most mystifying thing in my lifetime. A proven pathological liar, a proven narcissist, someone who has a history of not being able to accept losing - like, literally, he is incapable of it - says the election was "stolen" when he lost, after saying it was rigged in 2016, and that 2012 was a "sham."

Because this one lying narcissist who can't accept losing said the election was "stolen," conservatives wade through their drool to pull out the stops and try to make elections "safer" and more "legitimate" - and ultimately, will likely disenfranchise voters and add much more chaos to the process.

Beam me up.
The US used paper ballots and hand counted them just fine before computers. Stop clutching your pearls.

Back