Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

Comments like yours are why I lose patience. You attributed to Clinton what some of her supporters said. She said the reverse, as had been pointed out in the prior comment.

Trump is alone of all our losing presidents to deny the Constitutional legitimacy of his opponent.
she said 'he's not my president'for four years.

and she went along with Operation Crossfire Hurricane, the Dem weaponization of government against President Donald Trump.

lose your patience, nobody cares.

did you ever find that quote of Kamala (kah-MAH-la) being smart?

you said you were finding one.
And please go back and find a post where I ever said she was smart.
And can you make it fast I am getting old and would like to see it in the next couple of years, OR How about you go look for it and not come back till you find it.
Have a nice day

And do you have one for your want to be dictator ?
They both have their policy positions and hers has not got anything in it saying she wants to become a dictator like Trumps does
yes. border enforcement and tariffs and no entangling new wars of idiocy.

what is her good policy on anything?

And your Orange GOD isn't any smarter.
wrong his policies are exactly what america needs.

globalization is a race to the bottom for stupid people.

it actually takes intelligence to wade through the cesspool of globalist propaganda called "elite thought" and see the truth.

most people are dumb like you.

yes. border enforcement and tariffs and no entangling new wars of idiocy.

what is her good policy on anything?
you think Tariffs of 100% or more are a good thing?
you do understand that the exporting country does NOT pay the Tariffs but they raise the prices of their goods and the consumer pays them. So lets drive up inflation higher then what you have been crying about under Biden.

you think Tariffs of 100% or more are a good thing?
you do understand that the exporting country does NOT pay the Tariffs but they raise the prices of their goods and the consumer pays them. So lets drive up inflation higher then what you have been crying about under Biden.

higher prices are only on imports.

this encourages domestic production.

we actually need tariffs across the board to revitalize the nation.

thanks for pointing that out.

wrong his policies are exactly what america needs.

globalization is a race to the bottom for stupid people.

it actually takes intelligence to wade through the cesspool of globalist propaganda called "elite thought" and see the truth.

most people are dumb like you.
And yes they can help US companies because those companies can now raise their prices to just under what the new prices with the tariffs are , sell more product and make record profits like a lot of them have been doing now and blaming it all on inflation

Back