Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

And yes they can help US companies because those companies can now raise their prices to just under what the new prices with the tariffs are , sell more product and make record profits like a lot of them have been doing now and blaming it all on inflation
if you mean it leaves meat on the bone for non slaves to make stuff, you would be correct.

you finally get the point.

there is a greater value to keep an entire supply chain in country.

all the wages paid are kept in the economy instead of sent away to foreign slaves of the CCP.

Hand counts are less accurate than machine counts, but they yielded almost the exact same result in 2020. It is being done to cheat. To throw the election into chaos so you idiots can take to the streets and claim the election is rigged. Good luck. You will need it because Harris is going to win this election easily.
let's be honest......any kind of count in blue districts are the least accurate........I say call in the National Guard on election day and have the guard from one state count the votes for another......

The US used paper ballots and hand counted them just fine before computers. Stop clutching your pearls.

Be sure to pick up your rotary phone to call the operator when you need to find out your polling place, then adjust the rabbit ears on your black and white TV to watch the result.

There have been voting machines in use my entire life. I know this because my parents took us to vote. Throw the button to pick your candidate and throw the lever when you’re done. Those ballots were counted by a machine dumb fuck.

And don't they realize that hand counts can take weeks - even months? I thought the big deal was that counting was "taking too long" and all of that?

It's the most mystifying thing in my lifetime. A proven pathological liar, a proven narcissist, someone who has a history of not being able to accept losing - like, literally, he is incapable of it - says the election was "stolen" when he lost, after saying it was rigged in 2016, and that 2012 was a "sham."

Because this one lying narcissist who can't accept losing said the election was "stolen," conservatives wade through their drool to pull out the stops and try to make elections "safer" and more "legitimate" - and ultimately, will likely disenfranchise voters and add much more chaos to the process.

Beam me up.
Sherman should have finished the job.

The GOP all across key states have laid the ground work for Voter suppression, voter interference and voter fraud. All these key States have put in place, Trump election deniers and GOP conspiracy theorist to spear head key voting components, such as the counting and verifying. I find it almost comical, the very people who are so sure Trump is gonna win, have taken such drastic measures to ensure he'll win. I hope democrats have their lawyers, the justice department and their people on the ground at all these key states to counter the Trump lies and take overs on Nov. 6 should he lose.
Sorry but we aren't going to let you cheat.

Sorry but we aren't going to let you cheat.
Your hand picked SCOTUS says POTUS can do whatever he/she wants.
After the election, Biden will resign or be 25th Amendmented,
Harris will arrest whomever needs arresting including the SCOTUS justices,
and install herself as President for the next term as well.

Seditious Republicans will try whatever chicanery they can,
but hopefully, this time they'll end up in Guantanamo for it.
No trials needed.

We are just advocating for a safer and more verifiable method. Computer hacking happens every day and there are very powerful foreign actors that would love to hack our election.

It happens exactly never. You are suppressing the vote under the guise of solving a problem that does not exist. Period.

No has cheated in a national election since 1960. It does not happen. Your posit is bullshit. You are attempting to sow doubt because your guy is losing, and your candidates are losing.
do you have link to there being zero election fraud?

I deny that there exists proof of zero election fraud.

time to find a link, dumbass.

Back