Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

And don't they realize that hand counts can take weeks - even months? I thought the big deal was that counting was "taking too long" and all of that?

It's the most mystifying thing in my lifetime. A proven pathological liar, a proven narcissist, someone who has a history of not being able to accept losing - like, literally, he is incapable of it - says the election was "stolen" when he lost, after saying it was rigged in 2016, and that 2012 was a "sham."

Because this one lying narcissist who can't accept losing said the election was "stolen," conservatives wade through their drool to pull out the stops and try to make elections "safer" and more "legitimate" - and ultimately, will likely disenfranchise voters and add much more chaos to the process.

Beam me up.
curious.....are you referring to the changes they made in 2021?.,.....I googled counting and see no changes in that for 2024........links are appreciated......it's so hard to tell when you're lying without them......

And don't they realize that hand counts can take weeks - even months?
It doesn't.
I thought the big deal was that counting was "taking too long" and all of that?
It doesn't.
It's the most mystifying thing in my lifetime. A proven pathological liar, a proven narcissist, someone who has a history of not being able to accept losing - like, literally, he is incapable of it - says the election was "stolen" when he lost, after saying it was rigged in 2016, and that 2012 was a "sham."
There was no election in 2020.
Because this one lying narcissist who can't accept losing said the election was "stolen," conservatives wade through their drool to pull out the stops and try to make elections "safer" and more "legitimate" - and ultimately, will likely disenfranchise voters and add much more chaos to the process.
There was no election in 2020. That election cycle faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.

And don't they realize that hand counts can take weeks - even months? I thought the big deal was that counting was "taking too long" and all of that?

Beam me up.

To keep you from cheating.

Hand counts were done in a single evening for over 200 years.

The GOP all across key states have laid the ground work for Voter suppression, voter interference and voter fraud.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD AND ELECTION INTERFERENCE ON THE STATES OR ON TRUMP!
All these key States have put in place, Trump election deniers and GOP conspiracy theorist to spear head key voting components, such as the counting and verifying. I find it almost comical, the very people who are so sure Trump is gonna win, have taken such drastic measures to ensure he'll win. I hope democrats have their lawyers, the justice department and their people on the ground at all these key states to counter the Trump lies and take overs on Nov. 6 should he lose.
So you want to cancel the 2024 election cycle. Gotit.

It doesn't.

It doesn't.

There was no election in 2020.

There was no election in 2020. That election cycle faulted due to election fraud by Democrats.
"There was no election in 2020. That election cycle faulted due to election fraud by Democrats."

Do you have a link to the court ruling on that?

Of course not because you believe your Alex-Jones-type of imagination created reality. :ROFLMAO:

actually the Michigan State Police charged election officials in Muskegon County with cheating.......the FBI stepped in and took over the investigation in 2021......they have done nothing since.....
It seems you don't know what the alleged fraud was. No one voted based on the alleged fraudulent voter registrations turned in by one person. The fraud was caught before the election.

“Any resulting registrations have been voided, and there is no expected impact on any election,” Michigan State Police spokesperson Shannon Banner told Bridge on Oct. 30, 2020.

Trumpers want to hand count ballots, but then they bitch when election results aren't available fast enough..... because states are hand counting ballots. :rolleyes:

The far-right are all fucking insane and have set the GOP back decades with their idiocy.
Hand counting doesn't take that long, Void.

"There was no election in 2020. That election cycle faulted due to election fraud by Democrats."

Do you have a link to the court ruling on that?

Of course not because you believe your Alex-Jones-type of imagination created reality. :ROFLMAO:
No court has authority to force or cancel any election, Void. Buzzword fallacy ('reality').
DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!

It seems you don't know what the alleged fraud was. No one voted based on the alleged fraudulent voter registrations turned in by one person. The fraud was caught before the election.

“Any resulting registrations have been voided, and there is no expected impact on any election,” Michigan State Police spokesperson Shannon Banner told Bridge on Oct. 30, 2020.
Argument of the Stone fallacy. DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!

No court has authority to force or cancel any election, Void. Buzzword fallacy ('reality').
DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!
Okay... Then who declared that there was no election in 2020? I mean, certainly you don't expect us to take your far right, conspiracy theorist, science denying word for it, do you?

Hand counting doesn't take that long, Void.
Really? Because the bitching could be heard for MILES when states like Pennsylvania and Arizona were hand counting mail-in ballots. Why was Pennsylvania so slow to count their ballots? Because their Republican legislature passed a rule saying that mail in ballots couldn't be touched until the day of the election. That means the entire process required to verify the authenticity of a mail in ballots couldn't start until the day of the election And I assure you it takes a while when you have millions of mail-in ballots. Hence the tears from the far right conspiracy theorist, including Trump. Remember him crying to "stop counting"? Yah, that was Because he knew that male in ballots were being counted and that the majority of them were voting Democrat. He is as dishonest as you are and that's saying something.

Thanks for proving you don't know what the alleged fraud was. This is your statement. I highlighted what you got wrong.
actually the Michigan State Police charged election officials in Muskegon County with cheating.......the FBI stepped in and took over the investigation in 2021......they have done nothing since.....
From your link which shows you no election officials being charged.
This is all centered around, according to the MI GOP, a voter registration organization called GBI Strategies.
The documents, from the Michigan State Police (MSP), detail their investigation into the allegations of an organization submitting fraudulent voter registration information,

So we see, you don't know the difference between election official and an organization that is registering voters. It was the election officials in the person of the county clerk that noticed that things were awry with the voter registrations being submitted. The fact of the matter is is that Michigan State police only investigated, they never charged anyone with cheating or any crime. (Police can't indict people. One would think you would know this since you claim to be a lawyer.)

Back