Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

Yes, they were.

Plenty - you are simply trying to present the party rewrite. History is fluid and ever changing for you of the party. What happened yesterday will be adjusted to meet the goals of the party today.
I am not rewriting history, you are. What day was the Presidential election held in 1808? What day was the Presidential
election held in 1812. Were the vote counts complete on that day?
Then you can tell us the date of the elections in:
1816, 1820, 1824, 1828, 1832, 1840, 1844.
Now tell us again how the election victor was known on the date of the election for the last 200 years by hand counting ballots.

They don't. Because they don't add ballots.

iu

The reason Pennsylvania Republicans do not want to count mail-in ballots early is so that they can repeat the utter bullshit lie that it was mathematically impossible for Biden to overcome Trumps election day lead.

The reason the Communists want to start counting now is so that they can stuff the ballot boxes for Harris.

Someone who understands statistics knew that Trump's lead was small enough that it was mathematically impossible for him to WIN the state. But knuckledragging morons like you who couldn't pass a sixth grade statistics class bought into your cult leaders lie. He wants you to buy into again, and then get outraged and take to the streets. His misjudgement is in thinking that you are that committed. You aren't.

The ONLY way democrats can win this is through fraud - and the party is DETERMINED to again engage in massive fraud. The election comes down to Pennsylvania. Trump leads - so your filthy and illegitimate party is pulling out all stops to try and defraud the vote their.

Decent Americans are just as determined to stop you this time.

iu

The reason the Communists want to start counting now is so that they can stuff the ballot boxes for Harris.

The ONLY way democrats can win this is through fraud - and the party is DETERMINED to again engage in massive fraud. The election comes down to Pennsylvania. Trump leads - so your filthy and illegitimate party is pulling out all stops to try and defraud the vote their.

Decent Americans are just as determined to stop you this time.

The party does not engage in fraud. Only stupid people actually believe that. This has been litigated over and over and over. How exactly do you 'intend to stop' us? Since the courts said you were full of shit, and election officials said you were full of shit, and the guy who Trump appointed to oversee elections said you were full of shit, and Trumps own AG said you were full of shit, and the outside organization that Trump hired to find election interference said you were full of shit.

You are left with no legal avenue to pursue in proving your bogus claim. Everyone said it was bogus. So spell it out. How are you going to 'stop us'? What legal methods do you intend to deploy beyond those I have already named? Gosh, kinda sucks for you, huh?

If democrats don't count ballots early - how do they know how many they need to add for the election to go their way?
That's not what was approved by the PA legislature. All that's approved is pre-canvassing. Not counting. Most states don't allow counting early because they don't want results to get out and discourage people who haven't voted.

These are the details that the far-right talking heads like Tucker, Watters, etc don't bother to explain while they're trying to drum up unnecessary rage from their viewers.

The party does not engage in fraud.

ROFL

The filthy democrats view election fraud as your most sacred right.

Only stupid people actually believe that. This has been litigated over and over and over.

Really?

Care to post a few docket numbers? What were the verdicts?

How exactly do you 'intend to stop' us?

Exposure is the most effective weapon against the democrat filth.

Since the courts said you were full of shit,

What court was that? Post the docket number and certified verdict.

and election officials said you were full of shit, and the guy who Trump appointed to oversee elections said you were full of shit, and Trumps own AG said you were full of shit, and the outside organization that Trump hired to find election interference said you were full of shit.

You are left with no legal avenue to pursue in proving your bogus claim. Everyone said it was bogus. So spell it out. How are you going to 'stop us'? What legal methods do you intend to deploy beyond those I have already named? Gosh, kinda sucks for you, huh?

LOL

That's not what was approved by the PA legislature. All that's approved is pre-canvassing. Not counting. Most states don't allow counting early because they don't want results to get out and discourage people who haven't voted.

These are the details that the far-right talking heads like Tucker, Watters, etc don't bother to explain while they're trying to drum up unnecessary rage from their viewers.

It's your fellow Communist who said that Pennsylvania would be counting early.

ROFL

Really?

LOL

Not every court case ends with a verdict. Some of them are so absolutely nonsensical that they are tossed. Most of the election cases were exactly that. The survey you posted is bullshit. So, again, how exactly are you going to 'stop us'. You can't use the courts, the justice department, election officials, or members of your own party. Lay it on us. How do you plan on 'stopping the steal'. I'll wait.

ROFL

Really?

LOL

Just looked. The Heartland Institute is a laughably unprofessional far right wing website. They are no more capable of conducting a poll than you are of proving a point. I filled out two ballots for other people in the 2020 election. One was my 97 year old mother, the other was my 100 year old father. I asked each of them how they wanted to vote on every single item on the ballot. When they were unsure about the ballot initiatives, I explained them, and when they asked how I voted I told them. They signed their own ballots, although my father was only able to manage an X. I put them in the appropriate envelope and dropped them in the mail. I know that you would prefer that they would have not been allowed to vote, because they both voted for Joe Biden. Tough shit.

Not every court case ends with a verdict. Some of them are so absolutely nonsensical that they are tossed. Most of the election cases were exactly that. The survey you posted is bullshit. So, again, how exactly are you going to 'stop us'. You can't use the courts, the justice department, election officials, or members of your own party. Lay it on us. How do you plan on 'stopping the steal'. I'll wait.

So, no docket numbers?

No verdicts?

It's almost as if there were NO CASES...

But that would mean you were lying - as always.

"In America, every man has his day in court - unless that man is Donald Trump - then justice is denied."

61 cases filed - not ONE single case heard - not even one. Trump was denied access to the courts entirely - part of the unAmerican assault on the rule of law by the Harris/Biden Junta.

So, no docket numbers?

No verdicts?

It's almost as if there were NO CASES...

But that would mean you were lying - as always.

"In America, every man has his day in court - unless that man is Donald Trump - then justice is denied."

61 cases filed - not ONE single case heard - not even one. Trump was denied access to the courts entirely - part of the unAmerican assault on the rule of law by the Harris/Biden Junta.

If I sue you for being a fucking moron, the case will likely not be heard. Bill Barr investigated every claim that Trump made and came up with nothing. Zero. Zip. Those who filed the court cases had nothing. The investigators that TRUMP HIRED had nothing. Are you starting to see a pattern. Not one single authority found anything. Not one. That leaves you with no avenue to pursue your bullshit. So how do you plan to do it?

There are plenty of docket numbers, every case that is filed gets one dumbfuck. There are also plenty of decisions, because of case that is filed has a decision rendered. NOT ONE WIN.

Ooops.

I just saw Trump riffing again, implying that w/ all of this extra time in the voting period, "they" could easily just move a million votes around.

No appeal to logic or intelligence - no explanation of how "they" would do this without anyone knowing anything. Just rigged, rigged, rigged w/ that guy - all the time. The courts are rigged, debates are rigged, elections are rigged. It's a rigged world for Trump.

If I sue you for being a fucking moron, the case will likely not be heard. Bill Barr investigated every claim that Trump made and came up with nothing. Zero. Zip. Those who filed the court cases had nothing. The investigators that TRUMP HIRED had nothing. Are you starting to see a pattern. Not one single authority found anything. Not one. That leaves you with no avenue to pursue your bullshit. So how do you plan to do it?

There are plenty of docket numbers, every case that is filed gets one dumbfuck. There are also plenty of decisions, because of case that is filed has a decision rendered. NOT ONE WIN.

Ooops.
Yeap

No trump deep turd state to create impressions of fraud this time

And the trumpers need to remember their packed SCOTUS gave Biden new powers

They intended them for Trump but they screwed up

Biden was still president

I just saw Trump riffing again, implying that w/ all of this extra time in the voting period, "they" could easily just move a million votes around.

No appeal to logic or intelligence - no explanation of how "they" would do this without anyone knowing anything. Just rigged, rigged, rigged w/ that guy - all the time. The courts are rigged, debates are rigged, elections are rigged. It's a rigged world for Trump.
And this current DOJ will arrest them

I'm not responsible for others' mistakes.

The point is that the Republican-run legislature caused the delay in 2020 and the Dem-run legislature is trying to fix it.

You're responsible for jumping in and providing misinformation. The Communist in the PA legislature are indeed attempting to count votes early to support their efforts at fraud.

Will they succeed? Hard to say. The fact that this is exposed lowers their chance of success.

You're responsible for jumping in and providing misinformation. The Communist in the PA legislature are indeed attempting to count votes early to support their efforts at fraud.

Will they succeed? Hard to say. The fact that this is exposed lowers their chance of success.
Again, they aren't counting them until election day. All they are doing ahead of time is the time-consuming process of pre-canvassing.

Again, the democrats are fighting to change that.

For now.
If they decide to count them early, who cares. Texas had every mail in ballot counted before the polls closed in 2020 And they will again this year. If you watch the election broadcast, you will see that many districts in Texas start off blue. That's because Democrats, at least in 2020, we're more likely to mail in ballots due to COVID. Texas still ended up going red despite the fact that they count their ballots ahead of time.

Maybe put the tin foil away. What do you think?

I am not rewriting history, you are.
LIF. Grow up.
What day was the Presidential election held in 1808? What day was the Presidential
election held in 1812. Were the vote counts complete on that day?
Then you can tell us the date of the elections in:
1816, 1820, 1824, 1828, 1832, 1840, 1844.
It's 2024, dude. Perhaps you never got the notice.
Now tell us again how the election victor was known on the date of the election for the last 200 years by hand counting ballots.
The President it not elected by popular vote, Poorboy.

Back