Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

That's illegal, Void. Mass mail-in ballots are also insecure.

How do you know, Void?
What law does it violate?

Nobody knows. What the article showed was about 600 over many years. So there's no reason, beyond your conspiracy theories and imagination, to believe there were a thousand on one election. In fact, there's no reason to believe the actual count is anywhere close to that.

Last edited:
You did. There's nothing illegal about a state legislature giving permission to count ballots before election day.
He is too stupid to know the Constitution says in Article 2 that it is up to the states legislatures how they want to appoint their Delegates to the EC.
And if they do decide to have elections they can run them any way they want.
Heck they could sit right there and count the ballots and post the results as they came in , it doesn't say they can't.
Fact is they do NOT even need to hold elections they can just appoint them if they want, but I am sure it they did that now a days they would not have a job for very long.
Have a nice day

Election day is set by Congress.

DON'T TRY TO DENY DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD!
Who is moving election day? When was early/Mail-in voting ruled to be unconstitutional or illegal?

Oh, it hasn't. Until it is, I'm going to discuss topics based on what is currently true, not what you imagine to be true.

So, there is nothing wrong with early voting, mail-in voting or counting ballots early....so STFU and stop being dumb.

He is too stupid to know the Constitution says in Article 2 that it is up to the states legislatures how they want to appoint their Delegates to the EC.
Pivot fallacy.
And if they do decide to have elections they can run them any way they want.
No, they can't. They MUST conform to federal law and the Constitution of the United States and their own State constitutions.
Heck they could sit right there and count the ballots and post the results as they came in , it doesn't say they can't.
Illegal.
Fact is they do NOT even need to hold elections they can just appoint them if they want,
This is true.
but I am sure it they did that now a days they would not have a job for very long.
Have a nice day
You are ignoring the Constitution of the United States again.

Back