Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

Who is moving election day?
Pennsylvania did during the 2020 election cycle. Anyone using mass mail-in ballots, such as Washington.
When was early/Mail-in voting ruled to be unconstitutional or illegal?
No court has any authority over the Constitution, Void.
Oh, it hasn't. Until it is, I'm going to discuss topics based on what is currently true, not what you imagine to be true.
Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).
So, there is nothing wrong with early voting, mail-in voting or counting ballots early....so STFU and stop being dumb.
It's illegal.

Pivot fallacy.

No, they can't. They MUST conform to federal law and the Constitution of the United States and their own State constitutions.

Illegal.

This is true.

You are ignoring the Constitution of the United States again.
Read the CONSTITUTION you fucking moron.

Here I will make it really simple for your lazy ass.

Section 1 also establishes the Electoral College, the body charged with electing the president and the vice president. Section 1 provides that each state chooses members of the Electoral College in a manner directed by each state's respective legislature, with the states granted electors equal to their combined representation in both houses of Congress.

If you can read it says " each state chooses members of the EC in ANY MANNER DIRECTED BY EACH STATES RECEPTIVE LEGISLATURE"

Last edited:
Here I will save you some time ARTICLE 2.
And it does say it is up to the states Legislatures to decide how they want to appoint their Delegates to the EC.
DO some reading and a little research and stop making yourself look like a bigger ASSHOLE then you already have.
Into the Night is an ignorant troll. Trying to actually argue with him will get you nowhere. Point out his errors for others. Mock him. And then ignore him.

Take your own advice, Tball.
Here I will make it really simple for your lazy ass.

Section 1 also establishes the Electoral College, the body charged with electing the president and the vice president. Section 1 provides that each state chooses members of the Electoral College in a manner directed by each state's respective legislature, with the states granted electors equal to their combined representation in both houses of Congress.

If you can read it says " each state chooses members of the EC in ANY MANNER DIRECTED BY EACH STATES RECEPTIVE LEGISLATURE"
Pivot fallacy. That won't work, Tball. Stay on topic.

Pennsylvania did during the 2020 election cycle. Anyone using mass mail-in ballots, such as Washington.

No court has any authority over the Constitution, Void.

Circular argument fallacy (fundamentalism).

It's illegal.
You don't determine what is constitutional or legal. We have courts to do both, soooooo, which court has ruled in a way that supports your claim?

As I said in the climate change discussion, surely you don't expect anyone to take your opinion as truth, right? I mean, how stupid would anyone have to be to look at your post and go "Well, he said it it must be true. Early voting and mail and voting is illegal and unconstitutional."

So, again, being something meaningful to the table or don't come to the table with your nonsensical claims.

You don't determine what is constitutional or legal. We have courts to do both, soooooo, which court has ruled in a way that supports your claim?

As I said in the climate change discussion, surely you don't expect anyone to take your opinion as truth, right? I mean, how stupid would anyone have to be to look at your post and go "Well, he said it it must be true. Early voting and mail and voting is illegal and unconstitutional."

So, again, being something meaningful to the table or don't come to the table with your nonsensical claims.
He is a complete moron. I have posted what it says in the CONSTITUTION ( it is up to the states legislatures on how they want to appoint their EC delegates ) and he doesn't bother to read it and educate himself.
He is beyond help.
Have a nice day

You don't determine what is constitutional
The Constitution is the ONLY authoritative reference of the Constitution, Void.
or legal.
The law is plain.
We have courts to do both, soooooo, which court has ruled in a way that supports your claim?
No court has any authority to interpret or change any constitution, Void. See Article III of the Constitution of the United States.
As I said in the climate change discussion,
Climate cannot change.
surely you don't expect anyone to take your opinion as truth, right?
I didn't write the Constitution, Void.
I mean, how stupid would anyone have to be to look at your post and go "Well, he said it it must be true. Early voting and mail and voting is illegal and unconstitutional."
It is illegal.
Take your own advice, Void. Denying the Constitution and then trying to hide behind it like you do is nonsensical. Denying theories of science like you do is nonsensical. Denying mathematics like you do is nonsensical.

Back