Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD AND ELECTION INTERFERENCE ON THE STATES OR ON TRUMP!

So you want to cancel the 2024 election cycle. Gotit.

A...I don't want to cancel anything but Maga, Trump and the conservative party. You people are not good for this country and the fact so many are willing to place this nations very existence into the arms of Trump and P-2025 is dangerous and scary as fuck.​

Do you believe the 2020 election was stolen?

A...I am 65 years old and have been voting since I was able to vote...never have their ever been any issues of voter integrity or challenges, that is until Trump got on the scene. Yes we had the Gore mess, but nothing as contentious or maddening than MAGA and Trump. Why is that? That monster called the election while he was ahead in the early AM of the next day, without allowing ALL THE STATES TO COUNT THEIR VOTES. TRUMP is on record you fool, conceding the loss, but because his adoring idiots are so easily fooled, he began the voter fraud bullshit and if you repeat a lie long enough, soon people start believing that shit, especially low IQ poorly educated hillbilly white fucks and idiots.​

Okay... Then who declared that there was no election in 2020? I mean,
Democrats.
certainly you don't expect us to take your far right, conspiracy theorist, science denying word for it, do you?
Democrats aren't far right. The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is not theory. It is YOU that denies science.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEMS ON ME ON ANYBODY ELSE!

Really.
Because the bitching could be heard for MILES
I don't care about Democrats bitching.
when states like Pennsylvania and Arizona were hand counting mail-in ballots.
They didn't.
Why was Pennsylvania so slow to count their ballots?
Because they broke the law.
Because their Republican legislature passed a rule saying that mail in ballots couldn't be touched until the day of the election.
Stop making shit up.
That means the entire process required to verify the authenticity of a mail in ballots
There isn't one.
couldn't start until the day of the election
Pennsylvania didn't have a day of the election. They broke the law.
And I assure you it takes a while when you have millions of mail-in ballots.
There shouldn't be mass mail-in voting. It's not secure.
Hence the tears from the far right conspiracy theorist,
The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.
including Trump.
Trump is not a Democrat.
Remember him crying to "stop counting"?
Yes. Pennsylvania broke the law.
Yah, that was Because he knew that male in ballots
Ballots have no gender. They are just as confused as you are.
were being counted and that the majority of them were voting Democrat. He is as dishonest as you are and that's saying something.
Mathematical improbability. That won't work, Void.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD ON ME OR TRUMP!

Thanks for proving you don't know what the alleged fraud was.
Argument of the Stone fallacy.
This is your statement. I highlighted what you got wrong.

From your link which shows you no election officials being charged.
This is all centered around, according to the MI GOP, a voter registration organization called GBI Strategies.
The documents, from the Michigan State Police (MSP), detail their investigation into the allegations of an organization submitting fraudulent voter registration information,

So we see, you don't know the difference between election official and an organization that is registering voters. It was the election officials in the person of the county clerk that noticed that things were awry with the voter registrations being submitted. The fact of the matter is is that Michigan State police only investigated, they never charged anyone with cheating or any crime. (Police can't indict people. One would think you would know this since you claim to be a lawyer.)
Michigan never chose any electors.

Democrats.

Democrats aren't far right. The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is not theory. It is YOU that denies science.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEMS ON ME ON ANYBODY ELSE!
No Democrat a) declared there was no election nor b) has the power to declare there was no election.

Please try again because, as I mentioned, your opinion of the 2020 election means nothing.

Really.

I don't care about Democrats bitching.

They didn't.

Because they broke the law.

Stop making shit up.

There isn't one.

Pennsylvania didn't have a day of the election. They broke the law.

There shouldn't be mass mail-in voting. It's not secure.

The Democrat party is a conspiracy. It is no theory.

Trump is not a Democrat.

Yes. Pennsylvania broke the law.

Ballots have no gender. They are just as confused as you are.

Mathematical improbability. That won't work, Void.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT ELECTION FRAUD ON ME OR TRUMP!
Educate yourself for once.

Republicans are the reason it took Pennsylvania days to determine who won the state. While other states allow much of the processing to take place prior to election day, Pennsylvania Republicans refused to allow mail-in ballots to be touched until election day. And then whined when it took a long time to count them.

Pa. Republican Lawmakers Remain Unwilling to Allow Early Vote Counting
By Marc Levy • Published October 19, 2020 • Updated on October 19, 2020 at 6:34 pm

County election officials warn that without early counting of more than 2.6 million mail-in ballots the winner of Pennsylvania in the Nov. 3 presidential election may take days to determine.

With 15 days until the Nov. 3 presidential election, Republican lawmakers in the battleground state of Pennsylvania appeared unwilling Monday to authorize counties to process mail-in ballots before Election Day, seen as crucial to producing a prompt election result.

A spokesperson for the House Republican majority said in a statement that they have no plans to consider changes to election laws that will affect the Nov. 3 election.

County officials are still pushing for the change and say it could ensure the vast majority of ballots are counted within hours of polls closing.

But don't worry... Democrats are fixing the issue for this election:

Pennsylvania state House advances bill to give counties more time to count mail ballots

HARRISBURG — Pennsylvania House Democrats are again pushing to allow counties time to process mail ballots before the day of the election. But the effort appears doomed because of the Senate GOP majority’s insistence on pairing the measure with an expanded voter ID law.

A House bill passed Wednesday in a party line vote would allow counties up to seven days before election day to open ballot envelopes and run ballots through scanning machines, though results would still be tabulated on the day of the election. Currently, counties cannot begin processing mail ballots until the morning of the election, which means counties with large numbers of mail ballots may need additional days to finish counting and report complete results.

Last edited:
Argument of the Stone fallacy.
Into the Night to English Translation

Into the Night - "Argument of the Stone fallacy"
English - "I have no clue what the hell I am talking about"
Michigan never chose any electors.
OMFG.
Into the Night proving he has absolutely no clue about how elections in the US work. This has nothing to do with electors.
A company that registered voters in Michigan was accused of turning in registrations that were falsified. This is often a rogue employee that is paid by the registration that is trying to pad his pay.
A company that registers voters is not an elected official. An elected official noticed that obvious errors in the fraudulent registrations. The Michigan police then turned the investigation over to the FBI.

Educate yourself for once.

Republicans are the reason it took Pennsylvania days to determine who won the state. While other states allow much of the processing to take place prior to election day, Pennsylvania Republicans refused to allow mail-in ballots to be touched until election day. And then whined when it took a long time to count them.

Pa. Republican Lawmakers Remain Unwilling to Allow Early Vote Counting
By Marc Levy • Published October 19, 2020 • Updated on October 19, 2020 at 6:34 pm

County election officials warn that without early counting of more than 2.6 million mail-in ballots the winner of Pennsylvania in the Nov. 3 presidential election may take days to determine.

With 15 days until the Nov. 3 presidential election, Republican lawmakers in the battleground state of Pennsylvania appeared unwilling Monday to authorize counties to process mail-in ballots before Election Day, seen as crucial to producing a prompt election result.

A spokesperson for the House Republican majority said in a statement that they have no plans to consider changes to election laws that will affect the Nov. 3 election.

County officials are still pushing for the change and say it could ensure the vast majority of ballots are counted within hours of polls closing.

But don't worry... Democrats are fixing the issue for this election:

Pennsylvania state House advances bill to give counties more time to count mail ballots

HARRISBURG — Pennsylvania House Democrats are again pushing to allow counties time to process mail ballots before the day of the election. But the effort appears doomed because of the Senate GOP majority’s insistence on pairing the measure with an expanded voter ID law.

A House bill passed Wednesday in a party line vote would allow counties up to seven days before election day to open ballot envelopes and run ballots through scanning machines, though results would still be tabulated on the day of the election. Currently, counties cannot begin processing mail ballots until the morning of the election, which means counties with large numbers of mail ballots may need additional days to finish counting and report complete results.

If democrats don't count ballots early - how do they know how many they need to add for the election to go their way?

If democrats don't count ballots early - how do they know how many they need to add for the election to go their way?

They don't. Because they don't add ballots. The reason Pennsylvania Republicans do not want to count mail-in ballots early is so that they can repeat the utter bullshit lie that it was mathematically impossible for Biden to overcome Trumps election day lead.

Someone who understands statistics knew that Trump's lead was small enough that it was mathematically impossible for him to WIN the state. But knuckledragging morons like you who couldn't pass a sixth grade statistics class bought into your cult leaders lie. He wants you to buy into again, and then get outraged and take to the streets. His misjudgement is in thinking that you are that committed. You aren't.

Back