Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

do you have link to there being zero election fraud?

I deny that there exists proof of zero election fraud.

time to find a link, dumbass.

Voter fraud is so negligible as to be meaningless. The only election fraud in a Federal election that has occurred in recent times was perpetrated by a Republican in North Carolina. There is not zero. But the numbers are approaching zero and are meaningless. Voters do not commit systematic fraud. It's a laughable claim.

How many more would you like me to post. I could do this all day.

Voter fraud is so negligible as to be meaningless. The only election fraud in a Federal election that has occurred in recent times was perpetrated by a Republican in North Carolina. There is not zero. But the numbers are approaching zero and are meaningless. Voters do not commit systematic fraud. It's a laughable claim.

this link proves nothing you have asserted.

it;s conjecture.

it doesn't prove there's a meaningless amount either.

the judiciary is completely compromised in this topic area.

you're a fallen fool who has embraced corruption and evil in your senescense.

numbers don't add in your stupid globalist war Monger fascist Democrat mindset of retardation.

this link proves nothing you have asserted.

it;s conjecture.

it doesn't prove there's a meaningless amount either.

the judiciary is completely compromised in this topic area.

you're a fallen fool who has embraced corruption and evil in your senescense.

numbers don't add in your stupid globalist war Monger fascist Democrat mindset of retardation.

No it is not conjecture. Absence of evidence is proof that the thing you are claiming is not true. Which is why it is an utter waste of time providing you with proof. You are in denial. You are in a cult.

And don't they realize that hand counts can take weeks - even months? I thought the big deal was that counting was "taking too long" and all of that?

It's the most mystifying thing in my lifetime. A proven pathological liar, a proven narcissist, someone who has a history of not being able to accept losing - like, literally, he is incapable of it - says the election was "stolen" when he lost, after saying it was rigged in 2016, and that 2012 was a "sham."

Because this one lying narcissist who can't accept losing said the election was "stolen," conservatives wade through their drool to pull out the stops and try to make elections "safer" and more "legitimate" - and ultimately, will likely disenfranchise voters and add much more chaos to the process.

Beam me up.
GOP: "We don't need your technology! Maybe we'll just have people drop pebbles into jars to vote. Oh, and get off my lawn!"

And don't they realize that hand counts can take weeks - even months? I thought the big deal was that counting was "taking too long" and all of that?

It's the most mystifying thing in my lifetime. A proven pathological liar, a proven narcissist, someone who has a history of not being able to accept losing - like, literally, he is incapable of it - says the election was "stolen" when he lost, after saying it was rigged in 2016, and that 2012 was a "sham."

Because this one lying narcissist who can't accept losing said the election was "stolen," conservatives wade through their drool to pull out the stops and try to make elections "safer" and more "legitimate" - and ultimately, will likely disenfranchise voters and add much more chaos to the process.

Beam me up.
It had nothing to do with "taking to long" it had to do with what you cockroaches were doing while you were "counting." Id ask if you can see the difference but why?

do you deny they exist?

I don't find supporting material unless it's to prove someone wrong.
Good idea, since you wouldn't find it.

"As the world waits for President Donald Trump to concede defeat (following 2020 election), his supporters are spreading a claim on social media that Democrats rejected Trump as president for four years.

"We’re hearing a lot from Democrats that all Americans need to ‘unify,’" Rep. Jody Hice, R-Ga., tweeted on Nov. 12. "If they truly wanted unity, they wouldn’t have spent 4 years refusing to acknowledge Trump’s 2016 victory."

The claim has since gone viral as a Facebook post that was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

In fact, Democrats began acknowledging Trump’s electoral-vote victory in 2016 within hours after it became clear. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, who won the popular vote, called Trump on election night to congratulate him and offered to work with him. She also urged her supporters to accept the results and "look to the future."

Good idea, since you wouldn't find it.

"As the world waits for President Donald Trump to concede defeat (following 2020 election), his supporters are spreading a claim on social media that Democrats rejected Trump as president for four years.

"We’re hearing a lot from Democrats that all Americans need to ‘unify,’" Rep. Jody Hice, R-Ga., tweeted on Nov. 12. "If they truly wanted unity, they wouldn’t have spent 4 years refusing to acknowledge Trump’s 2016 victory."

The claim has since gone viral as a Facebook post that was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

In fact, Democrats began acknowledging Trump’s electoral-vote victory in 2016 within hours after it became clear. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, who won the popular vote, called Trump on election night to congratulate him and offered to work with him. She also urged her supporters to accept the results and "look to the future."

There was one quote from democrat that made me realize just how important unity was to Democrats:

"It’s time to put Trump in a bullseye."

From the forum's most recognized moron: A quote from one Democrat.
And a response from the JPP dickhead. ^^^^^^ You're so fucking stupid you think only one democrat has used violent rhetoric against trump? You can't really be that stupid can you? Look who the hell I'm talking to

And a response from the JPP dickhead. ^^^^^^ You're so fucking stupid you think only one democrat has used violent rhetoric against trump? You can't really be that stupid can you? Look who the hell I'm talking to
The question was whether Hillary Clinton publicly accepted Trump's 2016 election. The answer is she did. She did it on television. She did it directly to Trump. She asked the country to come together and give Trump "a chance".

Small, weak man that he is, Trump did not do the same when he lost and his small, weak followers went with him down that dishonorable road.

The question was whether Hillary Clinton publicly accepted Trump's 2016 election. The answer is she did. She did it on television. She did it directly to Trump. She asked the country to come together and give Trump "a chance".

Small, weak man that he is, Trump did not do the same when he lost and his small, weak followers went with him down that dishonorable road.
As late as 2023 the talking pig in a pant suit trump was an illegitimate president so stfu

No has cheated in a national election since 1960. It does not happen. Your posit is bullshit. You are attempting to sow doubt because your guy is losing, and your candidates are losing.
actually the Michigan State Police charged election officials in Muskegon County with cheating.......the FBI stepped in and took over the investigation in 2021......they have done nothing since.....

Bullshit.

Back