Why is Georgia changing the election rules?

Why? So we can once again have fair and honest elections in this country. Oh,....and so we can screw over people like you , evince, and kammy the old Ho who want corruption and will do anything to get it. The left is GOING DOWN. I myself can hardly wait. Theres a new day coming and it cant get here fast enuff!

:evilnod:
We have fair and honest elections. We all knew it because every election is checked. Trump with his lying wqys brought them into question and convinced really simple people that they were corrupt. Then Trump proved they were fair. He demanded and got more recounts than anyone ever. He went to court over 60 times to get the election overturned and the cases were thrown out for lack of evidence. He has none. Trump asked election officials to reverse the election counts to make him win. That is because he lost. They sided with their integrity and refused to cheat for hi.

“The GOP fear but one thing, MINORITY VOTERS.... and have in fact gone bat shit crazy trying to suppress and cheat minority voters of their rights...but here's the deal...knowing this, how much outrage has anybody seen from these people? How many have rallied their local governments to stop this madness? Has anyone seen whats going on in Dolton, Ga and the black mayor's corruption? Black people are especially easy targets for politicians because we vote for SKIN TONES and FEEL GOOD WHITE MAN BULLSHIT, rather then the character of these politicians....so much in fact, Trump has to dig deep in the gutter and go ghetto just to get to their levels and they buy into the shit. I thank God every single day for black women voters, else we're doomed as a people.
They fear at least one more thing: honest elections.

That's not what conservatives said in 2020. It was like it was the 1st election most of them watched - they were mystified why some counts went past midnight and even took a few days in some areas. Which is common.

But that's beside the point. Hand counts are more inaccurate.
wrong.

conservatives were starting to point out the bullshit of hackable voting machines even in 2020.

jimmy carter was before that.

“The GOP fear but one thing, MINORITY VOTERS.... and have in fact gone bat shit crazy trying to suppress and cheat minority voters of their rights...but here's the deal...knowing this, how much outrage has anybody seen from these people? How many have rallied their local governments to stop this madness? Has anyone seen whats going on in Dolton, Ga and the black mayor's corruption? Black people are especially easy targets for politicians because we vote for SKIN TONES and FEEL GOOD WHITE MAN BULLSHIT, rather then the character of these politicians....so much in fact, Trump has to dig deep in the gutter and go ghetto just to get to their levels and they buy into the shit. I thank God every single day for black women voters, else we're doomed as a people.

Why? So we can once again have fair and honest elections in this country. Oh,....and so we can screw over people like you , evince, and kammy the old Ho who want corruption and will do anything to get it. The left is GOING DOWN. I myself can hardly wait. Theres a new day coming and it cant get here fast enuff!

:evilnod:

Listen, if Trump wins, its all because he cheated as a matter of fact, unless the GOP cheats, they go down like the swamp they belong in.1727033587073.png

What Trump said in August, 2020 when he was getting killed in the polls. The truth had dawned, he was on track to lose, so he invented for himself and the country "The Stolen Election" and, incredibly, when the time came he sold the thing.
Yep. He sowed the seeds of that in 2016 when he said that election was "rigged" too, even though he managed to eek out a win.

Yep. He sowed the seeds of that in 2016 when he said that election was "rigged" too, even though he managed to eek out a win.
and Hillary said "not my president".

she's the original election deniers.

and she's still calling for re-eduation of Trumpers in an insane stalinist fashion.

this is why you're losing.

and Hillary said "not my president".

she's the original election deniers.

and she's still calling for re-eduation of Trumpers in an insane stalinist fashion.

this is why you're losing.

So, one comment = 4+ years of trashing our voting system and undermining election integrity for millions on a daily basis.

What Trump has done - purely for ego - is terrible. It's hard to overstate how much he has damaged America.

Back