Why massachusetts is cool in spite of its liberalism

you really don't know me well, I have said this stuff for years. And no, I am not a christian so I don't care about christian values.

I believe there will always be winners and losers, there is no escaping it. Keeping the poor tent people around benefits no one. they should be left to the cold.

Damn right my heathen brethren, we don't suffer no fools, we let fools suffer!

Can I get an amen?!

I was meaning iconic dishes. Many cities even have their own sandwich they become known for. Phili has the cheesesteak, Louisville has the hot brown, Chicago has Italian beef, etc. Does Boston have an Iconic sandwich.

Baked beans.

There used to be some great dive restaurants near where I worked, top floor of a 12 story old building, corner of Boylston and Tremont. One block off the Combat Zone.

This one place had no door. People waiting in line to get in the place, literately a hallway 10' in, turn left for five feet, pay three dollars cash, pick up a 16 oz foam cup, tell the guy your choice of four fixings, get handed a foam plate with a carved turkey sandwich on it, turn left and fill your cup at the Coke machine, then 5' feet and out to the street. Get there early, because when they were done with the turkeys they screwed plywood panels back over the openings until the next day.

Pizza joint around the corner tossed dough in the morning and let it rise until they made finished pies like a factory at lunch time. $2 a slice.

Older guy I worked with lived somewhere in NH, a hell of a commute. He drove in early to avoid traffic and opened the bar on the main floor, then made himself breakfast. He'd open up the office at 8 and work until lunch. Then back down to the bar and have his first of four Millers, in the clear glass bottles. No food just beer. After lunch he'd take a nap at his desk, then read the paper. Then he'd do some light paperwork until 5, then back down to the bar for four more and a light dinner. Around 7pm he'd get in his Subaru and go home.

San Luis Obispo Farmers Market

F. Mclintock in SLO has the best wood BBQ in farmers market. Literally a 45 minute or longer wait, however, you will get the best tri tip sandwich or just tri tip anywhere on the planet earth.

There are a lot of liberal communities that would be nice places to live, because the trash has been priced out. The trouble is, so has the middle-class.

the answer is pretty simple

the trashy poor people are simply price out :)

they can't even afford to put their tent in mass, we'll tax that too.

so no shitholers, no trash. we dont really even have shitty neighborhoods anymore. we gentrify everything without remorse. worcester I guess sucks. that aside, We may be liberal, but we are of noble american blood. We built this nation and started the revolution.

mass survives in spite of its liberalism, not because of it.

So fucking edgy. I bet you trigger all those feminists who won't date you.

FYI I have been talking like this for 16 years on here. You can ask anyone. This is nto an "edgy" phase, this is who I am. fuck the poor. :)

Back