Why Trump MUST win this Nov.

What do you think will rise from the ashes of the post-Trump Republican Party? That's given Trump loses. If Trump wins then it will be this:

8rlc7w.gif
Violence from Republican Party members against their fellow Americans

Then lots of prosecutions of the sitting Republicans who have tried to help cover up the crimes

and the past republicans and trump cabinet members

Then the end of entities like fox and OAN

WE CAN NOT GIVE BROADCAST RIGHTS TO LIARS TO PRETEND THEY ARE NEWS

Then then new parties will emerge

On no fucking lies

Facts

Reality

No owned by one Rich guys opinion of who he’s Willing to lie for as news

Bad information in means bad decisions out

It’s why Trump was able to just steal the Republican Party

They lied until they had no facts left in the defense of the money grubbing and lies

Maximum lie factor

Hey right wing people

Try to win without lies

You cant

Your ideas are utter failures in actual practice

So when Americans figure out how to properly regulate news broadcasters to FORCE them to not present lies as news

The right will be in BIG trouble

The failed ideas have to go guys

They turned your party into a lie hole

Face that they don’t work

So you admit you would allow another 1/6 and not use the NG to stop it. Nancy turned down the NG once when Trump offered them I doubt Mike Johnson would turn them down like Pelosi did.
1/6 were rioters breaking the law they were NOT political opponents like Trump want to jail.
AGAIN going after your political opponents is what DICTATORS do NOT US Presidents

So you admit you would allow another 1/6 and not use the NG to stop it. Nancy turned down the NG once when Trump offered them I doubt Mike Johnson would turn them down like Pelosi did.
and AGAIN you stupid MORON Pelosi did NOT have the authority to call out the DC N G the President is the one that HAS to do it.

Yep another Trumpee that want to stomp on the CONSTITUTION JUST like Trump.
So you are still going with that lie. AGAIN what part of the CONSTITUTION did Trump stomp on? Free Speech? Nope Biden/HARRIS did that. Wanting to violate the 2nd Amendment? Nope Biden/HARRIS did that too. I know you will try to spin rather than offering proof. On a debate site when you are asked for proof you should provide documentation of proof. I noticed you have posted Trump's comments about using the NG to protect against left wing deranged lunatics but you can't seem to post your bizarre lies about Trump stomping on the Constitution.

Violence from Republican Party members against their fellow Americans

Then lots of prosecutions of the sitting Republicans who have tried to help cover up the crimes

and the past republicans and trump cabinet members

Then the end of entities like fox and OAN

WE CAN NOT GIVE BROADCAST RIGHTS TO LIARS TO PRETEND THEY ARE NEWS

Then then new parties will emerge

On no fucking lies

Facts

Reality

No owned by one Rich guys opinion of who he’s Willing to lie for as news

Bad information in means bad decisions out

It’s why Trump was able to just steal the Republican Party

They lied until they had no facts left in the defense of the money grubbing and lies

Maximum lie factor

Hey right wing people

Try to win without lies

You cant

Your ideas are utter failures in actual practice

So when Americans figure out how to properly regulate news broadcasters to FORCE them to not present lies as news

The right will be in BIG trouble

The failed ideas have to go guys

They turned your party into a lie hole

Face that they don’t work
No doubt there will be blood in the streets before America regains its sanity.

Be prepared to support the Resistance should Trump win. :flagsal:

princess-leia-protest-poster-ladies-who-design.jpg

WELL Trump is the one that said he was going to call out the military and the N G to go after his political opponents.
You don't YOU and the other ASSHOLE Yakuda actually listen to what Trump has been saying ?
And he would be a dictator on day one so he could terminate OUR constitution

Including the second Amendment

One day two he will just be our ruler

Last edited:
So you are still going with that lie. AGAIN what part of the CONSTITUTION did Trump stomp on? Free Speech? Nope Biden/HARRIS did that. Wanting to violate the 2nd Amendment? Nope Biden/HARRIS did that too. I know you will try to spin rather than offering proof. On a debate site when you are asked for proof you should provide documentation of proof. I noticed you have posted Trump's comments about using the NG to protect against left wing deranged lunatics but you can't seem to post your bizarre lies about Trump stomping on the Constitution.
You wanted to imprison Americans solely for political reasons, ExLax. This is why you are the true enemy within and need to be neutralized as an enemy of the Constitution.
No I'm saying mentally deranged murderous Democrats like you should be in jail.

1/6 were rioters breaking the law they were NOT political opponents like Trump want to jail.
AGAIN going after your political opponents is what DICTATORS do NOT US Presidents
Trump said he would use the NG to defend against Left wing nut deranged lunatics. The people that RIOTED were Right wing nut deranged lunatics and the NG that Trump offered to Nancy to protect the Capitol would have prevented the situation. Trump was saying he will prevent deranged left wing law breaking and violence. Nothing wrong with that.

I hope he has his Justice Department prosecute Hillary and Joe Biden.

Won't happen.

The day after the election - no matter the results - Quid Pro will pardon Hunter Biden.

On his last day in office, Bought and Paid for Biden will pardon himself, Merrick Garland, Chris Wray, Alvin Bragg, Fani Willis, Juan Merchan and a host of other co-conspirators.

I read as much of it as I could stomach. Debating you is like debating a 9 year old girl.

As much as I would love to see you hustled off never to be heard from again, it's just not reality.

Take a breath, light a smoke, and shut the fuck up now. Let adults talk among themselves.

be careful, you'll be accused of "smart-splaining".

Won't happen.

The day after the election - no matter the results - Quid Pro will pardon Hunter Biden.

On his last day in office, Bought and Paid for Biden will pardon himself, Merrick Garland, Chris Wray, Alvin Bragg, Fani Willis, Juan Merchan and a host of other co-conspirators.
are there charges? have they been convicted?

I'm afraid Uncle Joe won't be president when their time comes.

Won't happen.

Why would they pardon themselves

Your packed SCOTUS said presidents can break the laws whenever they want remember

You idiots still think that pardon was only for trump

Why?

Because you know he plans to be a dictator

Back