Why Trump MUST win this Nov.

So you are still going with that lie. AGAIN what part of the CONSTITUTION did Trump stomp on? Free Speech? Nope Biden/HARRIS did that. Wanting to violate the 2nd Amendment? Nope Biden/HARRIS did that too. I know you will try to spin rather than offering proof. On a debate site when you are asked for proof you should provide documentation of proof. I noticed you have posted Trump's comments about using the NG to protect against left wing deranged lunatics but you can't seem to post your bizarre lies about Trump stomping on the Constitution.
THE WHOLE FUCKING THING!!!!
WAKE THE FUCK UP and LISTEN to what the FUCK Trump HAS been saying.
Just how fucking STUPID are YOU that you can't comprehend what he has said?
He has said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
well who decides when later is? trump? Does later ever come?
That would be taking away AMERICANS second Amendment rights
He has said he wants to go after left leaning MSM outlets some that have talk shows and some that have call in shows taking taking away AMERICANS First Amendment rights.
And NO I am NOT going to re post links again I have posted them on this forum many of times.

Trump said he would use the NG to defend against Left wing nut deranged lunatics. The people that RIOTED were Right wing nut deranged lunatics and the NG that Trump offered to Nancy to protect the Capitol would have prevented the situation. Trump was saying he will prevent deranged left wing law breaking and violence. Nothing wrong with that.
And did you ever think, sorry for the stupid question we all KNOW YOU DON'T THINK , That Trump offered up the NG before his speech and maybe she thought that MAGAS would act like respectable responsible adults and not go crazy and attack the Capital.
And as I posted Trump said he would call out the Military , N G to go after his political opponents and that is what a DICTATOR does NOT the President of the USA

THE WHOLE FUCKING THING!!!!
WAKE THE FUCK UP and LISTEN to what the FUCK Trump HAS been saying.
Just how fucking STUPID are YOU that you can't comprehend what he has said?
He has said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
well who decides when later is? trump? Does later ever come?
That would be taking away AMERICANS second Amendment rights
He has said he wants to go after left leaning MSM outlets some that have talk shows and some that have call in shows taking taking away AMERICANS First Amendment rights.
And NO I am NOT going to re post links again I have posted them on this forum many of times.
I like posting links no matter how often they ask

People who don’t post read our shit

These bots can never be convinced by facts

They are programmed to cause you to give up the debate so others think they proved something

They actually post in mass at times to bury provided facts

I like to constantly repost the proof of facts

Make them fall like rain on their bot hole asses

I like posting links no matter how often they ask

People who don’t post read our shit

These bots can never be convinced by facts

They are programmed to cause you to give up the debate so others think they proved something

They actually post in mass at times to bury provided facts

I like to constantly repost the proof of facts

Make them fall like rain on their bot hole asses
I am just getting sick and tired of posting thing these ASSHOLES don't even bother to read.

I read as much of it as I could stomach. Debating you is like debating a 9 year old girl.

As much as I would love to see you hustled off never to be heard from again, it's just not reality.

Take a breath, light a smoke, and shut the fuck up now. Let adults talk among themselves.
Why are you trashing girls?

I read as much of it as I could stomach. Debating you is like debating a 9 year old girl.

As much as I would love to see you hustled off never to be heard from again, it's just not reality.

Take a breath, light a smoke, and shut the fuck up now. Let adults talk among themselves.
Then why did Donnie say he needed to terminate the constitution on his truth social account

He’s now trying real hard to hide those words he said

Why are you trashing girls?
Because, that's why.
Then why did Donnie say he needed to terminate the constitution on his truth social account

He’s now trying real hard to hide those words he said
Why do you make stuff up? If there was anything resembling that I'm sure it was taken out of context like the blood bath and fine people. 2 weeks and let the pussy hats commence.

we have a two party system. not sure what you think you are arguing here

the neo-cons got chased out. The war mongers will find a home on the left. the social conservatives have also lost clout in the party, which is fine by me. At some point that might become a war on the right, but not when you anoint San Fran crazy liberals it wont
We don’t have to war on you idiots

You will try to war on us

We are the majority

You are the minority

It’s why you keep cheating in elections and lying to the American people about your intents

You violent ones will be arrested or killed in the attempt to arrest you

Then the idiots who believe your lies will be deprogrammed from your cult

Then history will record your evil stupidity

Back