Why Trump MUST win this Nov.

Trump isn't banning any books, Sybil.
It truly saddens me to see you like this, son.

Does your mother know?

mom-quotes.jpg

Biden when he first ran for office thought Roe v Wade was a horrible court decision

it seems you are of the belief that only democratic politicians can change on issues?

Liz and Dick Cheney are bad people. I'm not unhappy they are gone.
They can, but political parties principles don’t change with ascendancy of one person

Not to mention the blanket of Internet inducing/book banning stupidity a Trump Presidency will lay upon the country.

Ohhh, book banning..

The amusing thing about the lies you Stalinists tell is that YOU have done everything you claim the Americans will do when we regain control of the government.

Of course there has NEVER been a ban of any book under the Constitutional Republic. You can buy or download the Communist Manifesto, Anarchists Handbook, you name it.

Oh sure, democrat vermin have banned the Bible in public schools in Blue States - but that is only in schools, not an actual ban. Ditto Huckleberry Finn, To Kill a Mockingbird, Catcher in the Rye, Catch 22, and so many other books Stalinist democrats have banned from schools - all of these are just banned in government child indoctrination centers, the public still has full access to them.

Hey, you're just lying as you always do - hoping to create fear as you roll into losing this election.

Well when he says he wants to have the NG and military go after AMERICANS and put them in jail that is against the law, and it is what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA.

Hey stupid fuck - isn't that what you Stalinist did on and after January 6th?

Yep, it sure is.

But that's different because Uber Alles democrat.

When you fuckers engage in insurrection like you did during the Floyd Riots, you won't be ignored this time.

Lady and Gentlemen of the jury...Tigerred want this Nov. to go to Trump, it is imperative that he wins. Has nothing to do with the polls, his working at McDonalds, his garnering black voters, yada yada yada and so on and so on....

Because one thing is certain... if this man should lose, we gonna be looking at 4 more years of MAGA only this time on steroids, cause they gonna take both houses this Nov. like it or not....we're gonna be seeing endless years of the Trump court appeals, and more years of Trump's conservative party fueling more ignorance onto its people because they fear them and frankly I don't think this nation, but especially me, can take 4 more years of Trump running for office for 2028.

Democrats are never gonna lock this bitch up, will never hold him accountable for anything, and should Harris win, she'll be too busy, like Obama kissin the ass of white people, ie Conservatives so what's the point?

But let me tell you what a Trump victory will give us this Nov....listen up my fellow Democrats....Should Trump win, he'll spend his first year, going after all his adversaries, demanding a head count of crowd size and take all the credit like he did with Obama of a Biden sound economy and thankfully his reign of terror will someday have a end date and he can run no more.

And here's the beautiful part, all our allies will leave us and create a new NATO without us, which will give both Russia and China a partnership that will truly destroy us, add that to the impending economic carnage he'll create with these tarriffs all have said is NOT A GOOD IDEA, so prices will hit the high heavens, he's already got complete immunity from the SC, so one can only imagine what that will ensue, I am predicting this monster, this dick obsessed lunatic within the second year will have this nation so fucked up and on the brink....even Fake Noise, Elon Musky and all of conservative media will turn on this guy because the Markets will soon emplode....

A recall will ensue, a Mussolini cue will emerge, (THEY WON'T HANG THE BITCH, BUT THEY WILL FINALLY LOCK THIS BITCH UP) and the GOP will cease to exist and a cleansing like no other will happen...YALL MARK MY WORDS AND LETS COME BACK TO THIS POST IN TWO YEARS

:lolup: Moron looks scared and triggered. :laugh:

Hey stupid fuck - isn't that what you Stalinist did on and after January 6th?

Yep, it sure is.

But that's different because Uber Alles democrat.

When you fuckers engage in insurrection like you did during the Floyd Riots, you won't be ignored this time.
^^^
QED on Sybil being cray-cray.

"Almost certainly guilty of crimes", huh. Trump's view, except he would take out the "almost".

What "crimes", and who are the "some"?

I'd bet some democrats have engaged in the most heinous of all crimes - engaging in a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

We know that no crime matches that of an NDA. It's "Hush Money." Signing and NDA is 34 felonies.

And the prosecution of political opponents as enemies of the state. Trump yesterday named two leading Democrats as such targets for his justice department. Will be interesting to see how he does in Nazifying the nation.
The only one's engaging in prosecuting their political opponents are Biden/Harris and the Democrats halfwit.

God you leftists are the dumbest fucks on the planet. It explains why you would support and empty-headed dunce like Kamala.

It'll be interesting to see how many Americans have to die before Congress recognizes the danger Trump presents to the nation.
It obviously needs to be returned to Democratic Party majority

Republicans won’t EVER try to stop Trump and his wealthy republican supporters

The Republican Party isn’t an American party

It’s a party hoping to terminate our constitution and having a dictator on day one party

Back