Why Women Destroy Their Men

CIA TOTALITARIANISM

Verified User
There is a reason women sytematically destroy their men over the course of a long term relationship.

Women seek out superior genes to father superior offspring. A woman can also increase the survivability of her offspring if she can she can stop her man from siring offspring with OTHER women, who will be competitors with her offspring. hence, once your daddied up, your woman, more likely than not, will begin an all out assault on your self esteem, health, well-being etc, so you will be too insecure and unhealthy to appeal to other women. As long as you can still get to and from work to earn her money, that's all she's cares about you. She will sabotage everything else.

Sad but true.

There is a reason women sytematically destroy their men over the course of a long term relationship.

Women seek out superior genes to father superior offspring. A woman can also increase the survivability of her offspring if she can she can stop her man from siring offspring with OTHER women, who will be competitors with her offspring. hence, once your daddied up, your woman, more likely than not, will begin an all out assault on your self esteem, health, well-being etc, so you will be too insecure and unhealthy to appeal to other women. As long as you can still get to and from work to earn her money, that's all she's cares about you. She will sabotage everything else.

Sad but true.

:crybaby:

Everybody gets their heart broken. Move on, get over it, and stop blaming all women, you sound like the saddest sack in the world, and trust me, you will never get laid if a woman hears you talking like this.

Huge turn off.

:crybaby:

Everybody gets their heart broken. Move on, get over it, and stop blaming all women, you sound like the saddest sack in the world, and trust me, you will never get laid if a woman hears you talking like this.

Huge turn off.

This isn't about broken hearts. This is about why women systematically destroy their men.

And I do get laid, but with the first sign of viciousness and purposeful degradation, and she's cut loose. Seeya.:cool:

This isn't about broken hearts. This is about why women systematically destroy their men.

And I do get laid, but with the first sign of viciousness and purposeful degradation, and she's cut loose. Seeya.:cool:

Yeah, ok. It's about you, and guess what? Everybody on this board, including men, knows it.

Sad but true.

Translation, or Short Version: "I'm a complete, psychotic moron!"

Wow you must have had one shitty relationship with your Mother to see women like this.

Men who feel this way about women are doomed to misery.

They Never find us chicks who stand beside our men and tell them how wonderful they are whenever we can.

My Hubby will tell me "thats enough" some times.

He gets real Embarrased (and we can be all alone) when I tell him how good looking he is.

Asshat I feel really sorry for you.

Wow you must have had one shitty relationship with your Mother to see women like this.

They Never find us chicks who stand beside our men and tell them how wonderful they are whenever we can.

He gets real Embarrased (and we can be all alone) when I tell him how good looking he is.

It does usually seem to go back to the mother. Good point Desh. I always forget about that.

Sit on your sympathy and rotate.

I'm just explaining why women tend to destroy their men.

In my family the women treat their men with love and respect.

My brothers always marry really wonderful women who are very supportive and us girls always treat our guys with love and respect.

You marry who you think you deserve.

I got very lucky and found a guy who is the total package, Hes brillient, kind and totally Hot!

I would have settled for brillient and kind.

In my family the women treat their men with love and respect.

My brothers always marry really wonderful women who are very supportive and us girls always treat our guys with love and respect.

You marry who you think you deserve.

I got very lucky and found a guy who is the total package, Hes brillient, kind and totally Hot!

I would have settled for brillient and kind.

That is cool. too bad that way of treating men is considered retrograde and patriarchal.

Maybe its the women YOU pick!
or the women that will settle for him. Or his paycheck I guess.
A real shame that he only has his paycheck going for him...

Can you imagine when he finds out they have Jooish blood in their lineage :shock:

Back