Why Women Destroy Their Men

I have to admit, there are times I think the same as AHZ, but I quickly come back to reality and realize there are other reasons for her insanity. Another thing, you can't be 50% wrong, you are always wrong. I actually had to explain once, why my friend's wedding reception was more important than a balloon fest. I was told that 'You just don't care about the things I want to do'. What runs though my head is 'WHAT! BLARGGGGGGGG!'. So I compromise and then she does'nt even want to go to the balloon fest after the reception. Makes a man go insane sometimes. Especially the comment she made that made me compromise, everthing I do is for her and everywhere we go is for her. Maybe once every couple months I will put my own wants as high priority and its like pulling teeth, lol. It provides much entertainment actually, always some stupid argument to laugh at.

My wife hasnt done a damn thing that isnt supportive of me. So feel free to preform fellatio on a donkey.

Seriously I know some conservative men that are outstanding, this site with the exception of Damo seems lacking. Then again, what I mostly see here is a liberal jerk chain, this thread exempted.

How is this "mostly a liberal jerk chain"?

AHZ - not a lib
Beefy - not a lib
Damo - not a lib
Dano - hello?
Adam - not a lib
BB - not a lib
DigDave - not a lib
Superfreak - not a lib
Cawacko - not a lib

Then you have some who hardly post, like tinfoil, Bravo, Grind Rick, etc, all of whom are cons, or "libertarians" I think 2 of them call themselves, whatever.

Maybe as someone who seems to still support this war, what you are seeing is not a "liberal jerk train" but rather, that no one supports the war with you? The last person we had willing to talk it up was Dixie. I think BB and Cawacko do support it, but again, they don't talk it up much. You know, it's about as popular as hemmeroids with the American people nowadays, so you have to expect these things.

But, it is no longer in anyway, indicative of political affiliation.

You allowed this to happen. Relationships are give and take. The last girl that banned me from being me ceased to be my girlfriend at that very moment.

Yes. It's his fault she was an evil controlling wank, HE made it happen. That's just dumb. Beefy, learn to be honest. Becoming another denutted self hating woman worshipper will NOT get you laid.

it's about the woman he pays!!
you don't think this moron could get a girlfriend

Woman are the best thing that every happened to any man many times over.
You're 20 reading about some 29 yr old other asswhole treating treating woman like shit and wondering why he has to pay too!!!:clink:

Try treating your next date, if you ever get that lucky like she's the key to you living twice as long.

it's about the woman he pays!!
you don't think this moron could get a girlfriend

Woman are the best thing that every happened to any man many times over.
You're 20 reading about some 29 yr old other asswhole treating treating woman like shit and wondering why he has to pay too!!!:clink:

Try treating your next date, if you ever get that lucky like she's the key to you living twice as long.

Shut up, cretinesque rube.

:tongout: keep paying for it grasshopper, I didn't epect an office depot moron like you to take advice from someone who worked in one of playboys top 50 places to meet woman.

playboys top 50 places to meet woman. ??

I was not aware that such a list existed, nor would I want to look for women in those types of places.....

I have to admit, there are times I think the same as AHZ, but I quickly come back to reality and realize there are other reasons for her insanity. Another thing, you can't be 50% wrong, you are always wrong. I actually had to explain once, why my friend's wedding reception was more important than a balloon fest. I was told that 'You just don't care about the things I want to do'. What runs though my head is 'WHAT! BLARGGGGGGGG!'. So I compromise and then she does'nt even want to go to the balloon fest after the reception. Makes a man go insane sometimes. Especially the comment she made that made me compromise, everthing I do is for her and everywhere we go is for her. Maybe once every couple months I will put my own wants as high priority and its like pulling teeth, lol. It provides much entertainment actually, always some stupid argument to laugh at.

No offense, but your girlfriend sounds like a fucking idiot.

No offense, but your girlfriend sounds like a fucking idiot.

These sound like children to me. I've been laughing at this nonsense.

Get back to me when you meet a woman. Probably still a few years down the road.

What annoys me about this thread, is not that nonsense, but rather that, if any woman here had put up a thread like this about men, Dano, topper, BB all of them could not get here fast enough to yell "bitter man-hating femnazi".

Exactly. It's hysterical to watch children thinking they know anything about what a woman is like, capable of, or gives, based on the behavior of other spoiled children. Please.
This can also be expanded to the rest of their outlook on life as well....

Back