why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
ILA is just waiting patiently in off topic to have a debate with zappas. But I don't see a debate going on?

It is curious. Supposedly I was afraid to debate him 1:1 out in the open. His thesis was that I was "hiding" behind APP.

Remember when he said "go a whole week being civil and I will debate you"? I did. He didn't.

I think it is very clear that Zappas is skeered to debate me. As well he should

what would he have to do to 100% get a debate from you?

BTW

I never promised civility. If he wanted that, he would have taken me up on it in APP where civility is enforced. It is clear for all to see that he is afraid to debate me. He will ALWAYS have an excuse. No matter what hurdle he comes up with that I clear, he will move the goal post

What is hilarious is that all of these people who claim they "won't debate me 1:1" are the same ones who bitch and moan about me thread banning them. They all claim that I thread ban them because I am afraid of them and that they would "destroy my arguments". However, whenever they are given a chance to take me on 1:1, they run away.

They are obviously cowards. I have given them ample opportunity to debate me 1:1 and the always run away

I won't debate him either, it's a form of his bullying. I don't let people browbeat me into doing things.

well zappas should just man up and say that then. stop stringing us along for the great ILA v. zappas showdown.

It is curious. Supposedly I was afraid to debate him 1:1 out in the open. His thesis was that I was "hiding" behind APP.

Remember when he said "go a whole week being civil and I will debate you"? I did. He didn't.

I think it is very clear that Zappas is skeered to debate me. As well he should

I think its pretty funny that none of our fringe liberals will take up the challenge. I'm not surprised. Maybe disappointed. How little faith they have in their views.

IHA butthurt yet again and taking out his frustrations on others and all because he got beat at his own game once more.

ROFL!

I think its pretty funny that none of our fringe liberals will take up the challenge. I'm not surprised. Maybe disappointed. How little faith they have in their views.

You're funny. I Love AmeriKKKa's shtick is to call liberals every vile and disgusting name in the book, and then he wonders why they aren't jumping at the chance to debate him.

Back