why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism?

I have the highest respect for Mrs ILA

I treat KKKhristiefan like I treat Skidmark. Isn't that the ultimate in equality?

Not at all.
Watermark gets back what he puts out.
Christie is and always has been a lady.
You are a little child, nothing more.
You ruind APP.

So it should be easy to demonstrate in debate.
And yet.....
I don't want to debate him, it is that simple. It isn't that he is intellectually superior, it's that he is a non person to me, I don't cotton to his bullying. Bullies are to be ignored, I won't waste my time on him, not even in APP.

I don't want to debate him, it is that simple. It isn't that he is intellectually superior, it's that he is a non person to me, I don't cotton to his bullying. Bullies are to be ignored, I won't waste my time on him, not even in APP.

I guess you think this is a good use of your time.

Not at all.
Watermark gets back what he puts out.
Christie is and always has been a lady.
You are a little child, nothing more.
You ruind APP.

christie is a retard. dumber than a bag of doorknobs. She also insults people all the time. So she can't even claim moral highground. I hope she personally falls of a cliff myself.

You're funny. I Love AmeriKKKa's shtick is to call liberals every vile and disgusting name in the book, and then he wonders why they aren't jumping at the chance to debate him.

BINGO!!

People have figured out he's just using these "debate requests" as another ploy to open up another poster to his infantile attacks.

God damnit Zappa. You don't have the balls the good lord gave a bull tit mouse if you don't take him up on this challenge! I got your back cuz!! :)

Debate the bald headed dystopian mother fucker. You can do this!

Fuck him.

I have nothing to prove, I've kicked his ass before and I certainly don't feel the need to step up again just because he wants to go again.

Back