why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism?

It is.
You earned it now live with it.
Feel free to leave.
No one would debate yurt either for the exact same reason.

I am not going anywhere buttercup. It is neither here nor there whether you libbies debate me one on one. I am merely exposing your duplicity on the issue

Because you're real sanctimonious about preaching it to people who complain about other posters.

i preach to people who claim they are offended and want someone banned.

I don't mind reading your idiotic posts and telling you how dumb you are. So not much of a point for me to put you on ignore.

I have. I have not once let the fact that ILA is a complete dickhead ever stop me from enjoying a good debate with him...well at least entertaining one. I'd gladly would step in for Zappa.

What's the topic? Do I get to eat his liver if I win?

There is no such thing as "a good debate" when dealing with IHA.

But hey...you want a piece of him?

Be my guest.

$5 says IHA won't go for it.

You're funny. I Love AmeriKKKa's shtick is to call liberals every vile and disgusting name in the book, and then he wonders why they aren't jumping at the chance to debate him.
Yet he did offer to debate him in APP and Zappa refused to do that as well, so what does that tell you?

Last edited:
It is and has been done.
Perhaps you could;
A. Research before posting
B. Mind your business
3. Shut the fuck up.
Take your own advice, I have never seen you debate seriously. You just act like a petulant child and throw your toys out of the pram when you have been bested.

This is how Rune debates:

Rune - claim

Poster - back up your claim

Rune - no, google is your friend

LMFAO

Back