why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism?

Have yet to see it. All I see is nonsense like this.

Did you see the nonsense of his debating skills, in the APP thread I started?
He totally caved and got banned from APP, when he melted down.

I destroyed him, buried the body, and then pissed on the grave. :D

I don't want to debate him, it is that simple. It isn't that he is intellectually superior, it's that he is a non person to me, I don't cotton to his bullying. Bullies are to be ignored, I won't waste my time on him, not even in APP.

How odd, Celticguy asked the question of Rune and you replied!!!! :dunno:

ILA is a mega prick at times but you are just being boorish, wouldn't it be far more honest to admit that you don't want to debate him under any circumstances?

Because your statement is just not true.

Of course there are circumstances under which I would debate IHA.

IHA is angry that he can't goad me into taking his pathetic challenge.

Haven't seen that to be honest.

Because it has never happened except in their imaginations. Zipperhead is just upset that he had been called out.

Let's review.

I challenged Zipperhead to a debate along time ago. He said "you have to be civil for a week". I did. He came up with a lame excuse.

Then he said he won't debate me because I am mean and uncivil. Well yes I am. So I said meet me in APP where exists the ability to debate 1:1 without massive thread bans. He said "you are only playing games"

He claimed that I was afraid to debate him "out in the open outside the confines of APP". I did that. TWICE. He has bailed a third time.

I think it is clear who is afraid to debate 1:1

Because it has never happened except in their imaginations. Zipperhead is just upset that he had been called out.

Let's review.

I challenged Zipperhead to a debate along time ago. He said "you have to be civil for a week". I did. He came up with a lame excuse.

Then he said he won't debate me because I am mean and uncivil. Well yes I am. So I said meet me in APP where exists the ability to debate 1:1 without massive thread bans. He said "you are only playing games"

He claimed that I was afraid to debate him "out in the open outside the confines of APP". I did that. TWICE. He has bailed a third time.

I think it is clear who is afraid to debate 1:1

yes, it is that.

look app rules are very clear. No more bitching. If you call someone a name, you get shitcanned. If you flame or bait people... you get shitcanned. If you significantly derail a thread with off topic banter, you get shit canned. It's really not hard to insult people... but people can't help themselves and end up calling someone dumb or retarded or an idiot or whatever else. the people that complain the most about app are the ones that simply can't debate civilly.

look app rules are very clear. No more bitching. If you call someone a name, you get shitcanned. If you flame or bait people... you get shitcanned. If you significantly derail a thread with off topic banter, you get shit canned. It's really not hard to insult people... but people can't help themselves and end up calling someone dumb or retarded or an idiot or whatever else. the people that complain the most about app are the ones that simply can't debate civilly.

This has been so damned amusing. APP rules are very clear. In fact you have to AGREE to them a priori so you can't claim ignorance.

I readily admit that I love to insult people and make up names for them. It is what I do. But despite all of that, even I manage to follow the rules of APP

Let's cut right to the chase about why the libtards are mad about APP. One of the key tenants of being a liberal is possessing the ability to lie to oneself. Liberals love to pas themselves off as tolerant peace loving people who just want civil debate. But liberals arguments are solely predicated on insults. Don't agree with AA? You are a racist. Don't agree with queer rights? Homophobe. Those are their go to arguments. Well you can't do that in APP. Also the ability to be 1:1 exposes them even more. In short every tool a liberal uses to "debate" is banned in APP. So they run from it.

Zipperhead is pissed because he has been royally exposed right now and doesn't know how to respond. What is his argument? I have to let others help him debate?

As to GayRod and his last trip into APP, he used the word FUCKED twice. That is a no no. Also as for trying to use APP against someone; you don't see Zipperhead or GayRod saying anything about Deshtard whining about the words Democrat Party in APP do you?

#WINNING

ILA OUT!!!!!

i preach to people who claim they are offended and want someone banned.

I don't mind reading your idiotic posts and telling you how dumb you are. So not much of a point for me to put you on ignore.

You would be better off keeping after all the racists infesting this forum but we all know you're too dishonest and sociopathic to do that.

Back