why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism?

1. No
2. Yes

But what you did is call for banning those members. Quite different wouldn't you say?

I certainly did not call for banning them and if you think I did, cite. I think they should be warned and have their offending words erased.

When racist language is tolerated to the extent it is here, I wonder what our minority posters think. I wouldn't even want to admit to being a minority after reading some of the ugliness posted about them.

I certainly did not call for banning them and if you think I did, cite. I think they should be warned and have their offending words erased.

When racist language is tolerated to the extent it is here, I wonder what our minority posters think. I wouldn't even want to admit to being a minority after reading some of the ugliness posted about them.

What is posted about them that offends your delicate sensibilities cumtwat?

Should Damo create a "safe space" just for libtards like you?

According to Rana, since you're calling my claim false, you must prove it false.

Hop to it Christiekins! :)

So you want to put limits on "free speech", on a message board!!

You could always just ignore them, put them on IA, or leave.

The choice is yours.

Back