why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism?

I don't give half a loose shit, maggot.
I am just pointing out your dishonesty
and I am not about to stop.

I understand that Zipperhead needs all help he can get but you are failing miserably.

It is clear for all to see. Even Tom who hates my guts is fair minded enough to know you dipshits are afraid of me. Case closed.

So your arguments seem to now be "big bad ILA insults us all the time so we don't like him and won't debate him 1:1 in a forum that demands civility"

Poor fucking babies. I chased your cunt girlfriend off that will always be good enough for me.

I understand that Zipperhead needs all help he can get but you are failing miserably.

It is clear for all to see. Even Tom who hates my guts is fair minded enough to know you dipshits are afraid of me. Case closed.

So your arguments seem to now be "big bad ILA insults us all the time so we don't like him and won't debate him 1:1 in a forum that demands civility"

Poor fucking babies. I chased your cunt girlfriend off that will always be good enough for me.

When you die, even painlessly of natural causes
that will be good enough for me.

FYI only an idiot considerss Tom's comments to have merit, idiot.

When you die, even painlessly of natural causes
that will be good enough for me.

FYI only an idiot considerss Tom's comments to have merit, idiot.

You and your bad ticker with its 20% ejection fraction will go long before I will. I hope you accidentally overdose on digoxin.

Last edited:
I'm only speaking for myself but here's an example. That disgusting pos Chopped Liver was following me around and calling me the "c" word and other insults in all his posts. Now if he suddenly asked me to debate him one on one in APP, with no insults, I'd tell him to GFH. I'm not interested in that kind of debate with someone who can't even stick to a minimum of decency in his responses.

BINGO!!

the fact is, I had challenged IHA to debate several times, and got only the usual stream of invective in response.

Now suddenly he's ready to debate...well Boo Hoo HOO.

He's got to live with the fact he had several chances to back up that big mouth of his, and all he could do was threadban me.

According to Rana, since you're calling my claim false, you must prove it false.

Hop to it Christiekins! :)

How bout that?

ANOTHER lying Rightie won't back up the claim he made.

Maybe you should save the whole "well Rana says..." excuse until you are actually discussing something with her.

Oh, so sorry, but the latest test has me at 40%.
You will likely die first, hopefully from pancreatic cancer.

40% is pretty shitty. The great thing about heart failure is that there is no cure. It is a downward spiral until your heart gives out. Surely you know that. Unless you get a transplant (you aren't a candidate because your are and alcoholic and a drug user) it is a downward spiral until your heart gives out.

I bet Snarla loves the pitting edema you get in your ankles. She probably shoves her little finger in there and watches the depression. Does it scare her at night when you wake up in your coughing fits feeling like you are drowning? Only so many myocardial infarctions you can withstand. I am patient. When Snarla comes on here announcing that you croaked, I will dance on my keyboard

BINGO!!

the fact is, I had challenged IHA to debate several times, and got only the usual stream of invective in response.

Now suddenly he's ready to debate...well Boo Hoo HOO.

He's got to live with the fact he had several chances to back up that big mouth of his, and all he could do was threadban me.

Liar. Provide the links of you challenging me to 1:1 debates. Prove it bitch.

How bout that?

ANOTHER lying Rightie won't back up the claim he made.

Maybe you should save the whole "well Rana says..." excuse until you are actually discussing something with her.

Come on fuck stick. Provide the links of you challenging me to debates. I want to see the proof. Now watch you squirm out yet again. Everyone sees what a fucking pussy you are.

ROFL!!

IHA has ducked me, threadbanned me and spewed his invective rather than corroborate his bullshit when I asked for proof.

But SURPRISE!!

Now that he wants answers, things are different.

GFY, cumtwat...ROFL!!

You and your bad ticker with its 20% ejection fraction will go long before I will. I hope you accidentally overdose on digoxin.

Can you imagine Snarla calling the paramedics and them finding Rune dead with a huge dildo shoved up his ass.
Cause of death will be asphyxiation. :chesh:

40% is pretty shitty. The great thing about heart failure is that there is no cure. It is a downward spiral until your heart gives out. Surely you know that. Unless you get a transplant (you aren't a candidate because your are and alcoholic and a drug user) it is a downward spiral until your heart gives out.

I bet Snarla loves the pitting edema you get in your ankles. She probably shoves her little finger in there and watches the depression. Does it scare her at night when you wake up in your coughing fits feeling like you are drowning? Only so many myocardial infarctions you can withstand. I am patient. When Snarla comes on here announcing that you croaked, I will dance on my keyboard

She won't announce it; because the revelation might scare off her next "conquest".
What she probably will do, is just what she did in the last Werewolf game.
She'll "assume" his identity and voice her stupidity, using his screen name.

ROFL!!

IHA has ducked me, threadbanned me and spewed his invective rather than corroborate his bullshit when I asked for proof.

But SURPRISE!!

Now that he wants answers, things are different.

GFY, cumtwat...ROFL!!

Knew you couldn't. Thanks for verifying. Only you and DARLUNE don't think you look like a lying douche right now.

Nice civil post though ;)

Back