why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism?

Looks like your viewer is switched to selective by default.
Seriously.

looks like you are a fucking retard

It's in IHA's signature right there in the OP.

ok well here is the thing, sigs aren't posts. We can't expect people to edit their sig everytime they do into APP. Furthermore, anyone with a modicum of intelligence wouldn't equate a signature with a post.

I also personally have sigs turned off so I didn't see it. wasn't being coy.

Now, that said, I think at one time we did have sigs turned off in APP for issues just like this. Something might have got fucked up when the board lost a lot of it's data a couple of months ago. So we will look into that and try to block sigs in APP.

ok well here is the thing, sigs aren't posts. We can't expect people to edit their sig everytime they do into APP. Furthermore, anyone with a modicum of intelligence wouldn't equate a signature with a post.

Now, that said, I think at one time we did have sigs turned off in APP for issues just like this. Something might have got fucked up when the board lost a lot of it's data a couple of months ago. So we will look into that and try to block sigs in APP.

Oops
Now who is the retard, retard?

I personally remove my signature from every post I make in APP.

Didn't think you were being coy, but until now no one has clarified that petty personal attacks are only against the rules if it appears in the body of a post and not the signature.

I can't believe the patience you are showing with these fucking whiners

This is funny stuff. I really struck a nerve with Zipperhead. He doesn't know what to do now that he has been exposed. I mean when Mott calls you a pussy.................

So do I have to remove my sig now for Zipperhead to debate me 1:1? Or will he come up with some other lame excuse?

And now, like fellow chickenshit USF...

IHA has no problem talking ABOUT me....Just not TO me.

Not surprising really, it's all he's got left.

I can't believe the patience you are showing with these fucking whiners

This is funny stuff. I really struck a nerve with Zipperhead. He doesn't know what to do now that he has been exposed. I mean when Mott calls you a pussy.................

So do I have to remove my sig now for Zipperhead to debate me 1:1? Or will he come up with some other lame excuse?

Hey pussy; you want to debate don't threadban.
No one here is buying your lame bullshit.

Yet he did offer to debate him in APP and Zappa refused to do that as well, so what does that tell you?

I'm only speaking for myself but here's an example. That disgusting pos Chopped Liver was following me around and calling me the "c" word and other insults in all his posts. Now if he suddenly asked me to debate him one on one in APP, with no insults, I'd tell him to GFH. I'm not interested in that kind of debate with someone who can't even stick to a minimum of decency in his responses.

Because your statement is just not true.

Of course there are circumstances under which I would debate IHA.

IHA is angry that he can't goad me into taking his pathetic challenge.
All fine and dandy then tell him that you don't wish to debate him in any circumstance. Currently it just looks like you're scared of him.

Back