why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism?

So much for IHA's promise of civility...

ROFL!!

Gee, I wonder why I won't waste my time trying to debate him...

It's obvious why you won't. You're a coward that hides behind anything you don't like being said as the other person not being civil. Nothing uncivil was said yet you make excuses. Run and hide coward.

It's obvious why you won't. You're a coward that hides behind anything you don't like being said as the other person not being civil. Nothing uncivil was said yet you make excuses. Run and hide coward.

It is clear to all sentient beings that Zipperhead is scared of me. I have given him a multitude of options to step up and every time he comes up with some lame excuse. Now he is hiding behind Rune's skirt.

It is laughable.

#WINNING

It is clear to all sentient beings that Zipperhead is scared of me. I have given him a multitude of options to step up and every time he comes up with some lame excuse. Now he is hiding behind Rune's skirt.

It is laughable.

#WINNING
It is possible that he knows his positions cannt be argued outside an echo chamber.

Perhaps a bit of both ?

It is possible that he knows his positions cannt be argued outside an echo chamber.

Perhaps a bit of both ?

ROFL!

Celtic nails the truth behind why IHA threadbans virtually every poster at JPP from so many of the threads he starts.

IHA is just another thin-skinned coward, terrified of open, honest debate.

He will only discuss his positions in an echo chamber made up of like-minded partisan hacks.

ROFL!

Celtic nails the truth behind why IHA threadbans virtually every poster at JPP from so many of the threads he starts.

He will only discuss his positions in an echo chamber made up of like-minded partisan hacks.

Debate me one on one then pussy. Come on. Do it. Why are you being a pussy.

If I am afraid then take me on one on one. Just me and you. Let's do it. I am ready anytime you are pussy.

ROFL!

I saw his challenge to you go unanswered. I also saw your excuses pussy proving you are scared to debate.

ROFL!

This

Back