why wont zappas debate unfettered capitalism?

You're funny. I Love AmeriKKKa's shtick is to call liberals every vile and disgusting name in the book, and then he wonders why they aren't jumping at the chance to debate him.
I have. I have not once let the fact that ILA is a complete dickhead ever stop me from enjoying a good debate with him...well at least entertaining one. I'd gladly would step in for Zappa.

What's the topic? Do I get to eat his liver if I win?

Last edited:
IHA butthurt yet again and taking out his frustrations on others and all because he got beat at his own game once more.

ROFL!
God damnit Zappa. You don't have the balls the good lord gave a bull tit mouse if you don't take him up on this challenge! I got your back cuz!! :)

Debate the bald headed dystopian mother fucker. You can do this!

You're funny. I Love AmeriKKKa's shtick is to call liberals every vile and disgusting name in the book, and then he wonders why they aren't jumping at the chance to debate him.
thats lamer than the excuses the others give. and lets not pretend he is the only one letting the invective fly. besides he went to app to specifically subtract it.
they havent the faith in their beliefs to defend them.

thats lamer than the excuses the others give. and lets not pretend he is the only one letting the invective fly. besides he went to app to specifically subtract it.
they havent the faith in their beliefs to defend them.

The others aren't asking the people they insult to debate them one on one. That's the difference.

It is curious. Supposedly I was afraid to debate him 1:1 out in the open. His thesis was that I was "hiding" behind APP.

Remember when he said "go a whole week being civil and I will debate you"? I did. He didn't.

I think it is very clear that Zappas is skeered to debate me. As well he should

When?

BTW

I never promised civility. If he wanted that, he would have taken me up on it in APP where civility is enforced. It is clear for all to see that he is afraid to debate me. He will ALWAYS have an excuse. No matter what hurdle he comes up with that I clear, he will move the goal post

Bullshit.
Debating you is like debating Yurt.
Totally pointless with dishonest douchebags.

I think its pretty funny that none of our fringe liberals will take up the challenge. I'm not surprised. Maybe disappointed. How little faith they have in their views.

I have taken his challange he is full of shit.
He hides in APP and behind threadbans.
He claims a win regardless of how he does.
He is totally dishonest.

He made his own bed, let him sleep in his own feces and urine.

Back