Wikipedia is Marxist Propaganda, Dismissed on Sight

It hasn't. Government controls and issues all currency in the United States.

It is not in private hands. Only the government can issue currency.

Learn what a shill is. Buzzword fallacy. Government is not corporations. Redefinition fallacy.

The only 'morals' or any business is serving it's customers. If it fails to serve it's customers, it will soon be out of business UNLESS government props it up for some reason.
the treasury has abdicated it's authority to the federal reserve that handles all that and it's a group of private banks that are entrusted with the authority.

fed member banks.

but in reality connected businesses get bailed out.

auto industry. airline industry, banks.....

this is fascism.

arguing it's not makes you look like a super gay liar.

I downplayed nothing.
Yes, you pivoted. Now you are lying.

I corrected your assumption that Wiki is a political site.
You didn't correct anything. You denied posts that are in this very thread. At least you aren't claiming to be honest.

It's like any other encyclopedia in its breadth of topics.
Nope. Wikipedia is a non-authoritative source. The contents of the wikis are locked down once the Marxist editing is finalized.

That's a lie.
You are still officially at being 100% incorrect. I see that they didn't teach you any economics either in your deaf studies.

f3963705b1378835086dfa239a04eb87.jpg

fed member banks. but in reality connected businesses get bailed out. auto industry. airline industry, banks..... this is fascism.
So you're back to this again. With you, all roads lead to fascism.

Is everything fascism? I believe you have labelled every concept arising on JPP as fascism. Please advise if there might be an exception or two.

You don't even know what capitalism is.
Capitalism refers to an economic system in which a society's means of production are held by private individuals or organizations, not the government, and where products, prices, and the distribution of goods are determined mainly by competition in a free market.

^^^^
Sybil gets a clue. LOL

Wiki is a starting point to educate dumbasses....like you and others with a 5th grade reading level. It's the links that prove whether it's supported factually or not.
It's just like encyclopedias, every topic doesn't get full treatment. Useful as a introduction. Wiki has references anyone can check out.

Hardly a propaganda of any kind.

It's just like encyclopedias, every topic doesn't get full treatment. Useful as a introduction. Wiki has references anyone can check out.

Hardly a propaganda of any kind.
Only the nutjobs and the poorly educated think Wiki is "propaganda". If Trump wins, they'll be going after Britannica, Encyclopedia.com and the Library of Congress ( LOC.gov). They believe anything that isn't 100% Trump is Leftist.

Back