Wikipedia is Marxist Propaganda, Dismissed on Sight

It's just like encyclopedias, every topic doesn't get full treatment. Useful as a introduction. Wiki has references anyone can check out.

Hardly a propaganda of any kind.
An encyclopedia is not a proof of the Universal Truth nor proves any other source. False authority fallacy.

that;s delusional idiocy?

should we not have murder laws either, because crime will find a way?

are you an anarchist?

you probably have too much boeing and Raytheon stock to really be an anarchist.
Pivot fallacy. Try sticking to the topic.
fat government contracts are huge business, and very fascist.
Government contracts are not fascism. Redefinition fallacy.

How would "they go after" them exactly? Trump will be a disaster but he would have a hard time supplanting the Bill of Rights.
Trump supports the Bill of Rights, along with the rest of the Constitution. It is DEMOCRATS (and you) that deny and discard the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions.

You cannot blame Trump for YOUR problems.

Capitalism refers to an economic system in which a society's means of production are held by private individuals or organizations,
Nope. Capitalism = Economics. Karl Marx coined the term. He HATED economics.

Capitalism is not a system; it is an economics model incorporating human nature.

that;s delusional idiocy?
Are you asking a question? Are you asking if your posts are delusional idiocy? What do you think? Everything is fascism ... hmmmmm.

should we not have murder laws either, because crime will find a way?
You apparently didn't understand anything I wrote.

Let's try dumbing it down for you. Can legislatures legislate away demand?

are you an anarchist?
Stupid question. I want free and fair elections, not abolished government.

fat government contracts are huge business, and very fascist.
Getting things backwards leads to stupid conclusions. There's nothing wrong with a government being a customer. There is nothing wrong with providing goods and services to a customer.

You shifted from the government interfering in the market outcomes and regulating market outcomes ... to market participants voluntarily establishing price realization without government interference.

The fact that you don't understand anything I just wrote does not excuse your dishonest attempted pivot.

You shifted from the government interfering in the market outcomes and regulating market outcomes ... to market participants voluntarily establishing price realization without government interference.

The fact that you don't understand anything I just wrote does not excuse your dishonest attempted pivot.
Wow. Not what I said at all.

It's just like encyclopedias,
Nope. Encyclopedias are reviewed several times for accuracy of content. Wikipedia is reviewed several times for adherence to the pertinent disinformation.

Useful as a introduction.
As an introduction, Wikipedia is misleading at best and harmful at worst.

Wiki has references anyone can check out.
Only references to the base, underlying disinformation. This thread documents how dissenting views are edited out and not afforded any references.

Hardly a propaganda of any kind.
"Propaganda" and "Disinformation" are the correct words.

Wow. Not what I said at all.
LOL! It's exactly what you expressed, just that you don't realize it because your deaf studies apparently didn't prepare you much for any real world topics. You didn't understand what I wrote, which was the correct wording for what you had expressed.

Nope. Encyclopedias are reviewed several times for accuracy of content. Wikipedia is reviewed several times for adherence to the pertinent disinformation.

As an introduction, Wikipedia is misleading at best and harmful at worst.

Only references to the base, underlying disinformation. This thread documents how dissenting views are edited out and not afforded any references.

"Propaganda" and "Disinformation" are the correct words.
Sad.

LOL! It's exactly what you expressed, just that you don't realize it because your deaf studies apparently didn't prepare you much for any real world topics. You didn't understand what I wrote, which was the correct wording for what you had expressed.
Sad

Back