Wisconsin Supreme Court hands Democrats huge win with ballot box decision

It's a simple question. What do you put more stock in - the fact that there has been no meaningful fraud, zero counterfeit ballots and no meaningful ballot harvesting OR do you put more stock in what people think they saw? "People" meaning nutter butters like Meslissa Carone and drug addicted, mentally unstable, woods-sleeping felon truck drivers who believe they drove a trailer full of ballots in circles.

The problem for you is that you'd have to admit to being a tin foil hat wearer to downplay the facts about the election. Why? Because the only way to downplay the facts about fraud, ballots, harvesting, etc is to claim "they're all in on it" and then you out yourself as a crazy person... a ghost chaser..... one of the "the DNC did it" people I was mocking in my post to Postmodern Prophet.
Argument of the Stone fallacy. You cannot make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear.
There was no election in 2020.

It is a fact. Actual fraud is found after every election. You can see those findings at heritage.org. There was actual fraud found in the 2020 election. There were actual incidents of ballot harvesting found in the 2020 election. Either of which came within miles of impacting the results of the election.

There were zero counterfeit ballots found.

Those are facts.
Buzzword fallacy. Learn what 'fact' means. It does NOT mean 'proof' or 'Universal Truth'.
Argument of the Stone fallacy. You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear.

Denying your own post won't work, Void.

The tap dancing is real! :ROFLMAO:
dumb-and-dumber-tap-dance-a6fceuceb3o87h9p.webp

It is not a "fact" that there has been no meaningful fraud, therefore one cannot put stock into it.

Eyewitness testimony, i.e. sworn affidavits of the fraud, however, that have never been refuted, can receive the greatest weight.

Do you have any more questions?
Who was that crazy bitch with Giuliani? The one who had sworn affidavits. She’s disqualified to run because she lied on sworn affidavits. They are meaningless.

As meaningless as eyewitness “accounts” especially from lying Trumpers. They’ve all been refuted.

EVERY. FUCKING. ONE

It's a simple question. What do you put more stock in - the fact that there has been no meaningful fraud, zero counterfeit ballots and no meaningful ballot harvesting OR do you put more stock in what people think they saw? "People" meaning nutter butters like Meslissa Carone and drug addicted, mentally unstable, woods-sleeping felon truck drivers who believe they drove a trailer full of ballots in circles.

The problem for you is that you'd have to admit to being a tin foil hat wearer to downplay the facts about the election. Why? Because the only way to downplay the facts about fraud, ballots, harvesting, etc is to claim "they're all in on it" and then you out yourself as a crazy person... a ghost chaser..... one of the "the DNC did it" people I was mocking in my post to Postmodern Prophet.
personally I put the most weight on the fact the demmycrats have zero concern over the obvious unconstitutional elections.......how do you account for that dereliction?.....

one of the "the DNC did it" people I was mocking in my post to Postmodern Prophet.
and yet everyone involved in violating the constitution were in fact, evil fucks from the DNC.......please explain your complacency with said evul fucks........is it because you're just another evil fucK?

Who was that crazy bitch with Giuliani? The one who had sworn affidavits. She’s disqualified to run because she lied on sworn affidavits. They are meaningless.

As meaningless as eyewitness “accounts” especially from lying Trumpers. They’ve all been refuted.

EVERY. FUCKING. ONE
Affidavits are not meaningless. Stop making shit up.

It doesn’t matter how many times one points out to this idiot, PMP, NOT ONE election, ANYWHERE, was found unconstitutional. ZERO. ZIP. NADA.

The moron still keeps repeating the

SAME. FUCKING . LIE

personally I put the most weight on the fact the demmycrats have zero concern over the obvious unconstitutional elections.......how do you account for that dereliction?.....

and yet everyone involved in violating the constitution were in fact, evil fucks from the DNC.......please explain your complacency with said evul fucks........is it because you're just another evil fucK?

First, everyone on the Wisconsin Election Commission, and all of the county clerks who requested additional drop boxes, were not all Democrats.

I want state and the US constitution to be followed. When laws are passed, and there's a question about constitutionality, I want the law reviewed by SCOTUS. I would have been quite happy of Trump would have raised his questions before the election so that the changes could be ruled on and necessary changes made. "Changes" mean that state legislatures approve the change or the change is disallowed.

Your angst surrounding the changes made in 2020 isn't because additional drop boxes is a serious threat to election integrity - they aren't and never have been.

Your angst is because of your view of Democrats and the Democratic Party. It's a caricature. Hence my post mocking those views with a description of Democrats as an evil, faceless creature lurking in the shadows. There was no stolen election. The changes weren't done for nefarious reasons. It was an unusual situation. Decisions were made and those decisions were reviewed in the courts. Some decision will continue on and other won't. That's it. I am MUCH more concerned that it took so long for affirmative action to be ruled unconstitutional in public universities. I'm much more concerned about laws or initiatives that push religion into public schools or laws that restrict gun rights. Those are much more important than "We made voting easy".

It doesn’t matter how many times one points out to this idiot, PMP, NOT ONE election, ANYWHERE, was found unconstitutional. ZERO. ZIP. NADA.

The moron still keeps repeating the

SAME. FUCKING . LIE
You can't make the evidence of election fraud by Democrats just disappear, Dumber.

Back